58. Personal #imagine for a friend of @ToriDoriLou

sorry for the long wait x.

#imagine

"Is this what it feels like to really cry.. cry.."

I was listening music since I was REALLY bored, having nothing to do since I had holidays.

My boyfriend, Harry, was recording in the studio and I couldn't go with, it'd be awkward.

"New incoming call; Eleanor"

I accepted it, talking to a energetic Eleanor.

'Do you want to go shopping? Danielle's also coming!'

'Yeah, I'm terribly bored.' I heaved a sigh.

'See you in 20 minutes? We'll pick you up.'

I agreed and hung up, ate something and then it was already time, I got my purse and keys when the doorbell sounded.

'Hey girls!' I smiled and hugged both of them, they were looking as amazing as always and there stood I..

'You look great! Come on!' Eleanor grabbed my arm and we got into Danielle's car, driving off to the mall.

'Forever 21! come on, I saw a reaaaally good outfit for you yesterday!' Danielle said to me, I looked at her in surprise, for me?

'O-okay, but I don't want to buy too much, I need my money!'

'Eventually you'll get it from me, don't worry, it's beautiful.'

We walked through the shop and Danielle showed me a really pretty dress, it was really my sense of style.

'Try it on!' She said and I got my size.

'Yeah, okay, okay.' I got into a dressing room and tried it on, feeling self-concious when I looked into the mirror.

'Come out!' Eleanor whined, and I opened the curtain, they looked at me in awe.

'It suits you!' They both squealed.

'It doesn't..'

'The boys are coming over any minute, let them decide?'

'NO, they can't see me in this.'

'Oh come on.' Danielle complained, just as the boys walked in, Harry in the front.

His mouth fell open when he saw me. 'Wow, you look beautiful.' He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

'No, I don't. It doesn't suit me.' I said and got changed in that little dressing room.

'If you don't buy it, I will.' Harry said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

'Okay, I'll buy it! You are not going to spend money on me.' I stuck out my tongue and got over to the cashier to pay. Once I paid and got the bag with my dress, I hugged Harry properly and received a sweet kiss from him, I hugged the other boys before linking my hand with Harry's, we continued shopping with all of us, including running from fans, signing, taking pictures and having lunch with everyone.

'It's been an awesome day.. thanks girls.' I smiled and hugged them, Harry and I were about to go into our own house.

'bye! we'll see you soon.' They promised and I nodded, going inside and immediately getting upstairs, taking a shower and going to bed; how a boring day can turn into an awesome one, it's unbelievable.