51. Personal #imagine for @geisterfahrerr :)

Sorry it took so long :( x

#imagine

'Wake up babe.' Louis whispered in my ear. 

I groaned and opened my eyes a little, letting out a yawn and looking at him.

'Come on, we gotta get ready for today.' He whispered and I nodded, we'd go out with everyone.

'I'm so tired.' I said, trying to get up, as soon as I stood up, I stumbled on my feet and almost fell if Louis hadn't caught me in time.

'We're going nowhere with you.' He said. 'Get back in bed, you're way too tired!' 

'No, it's okay..' I said, trying to protest, but Louis wouldn't give in and tucked me back in. 

'I'll call the others, go back to sleep.' He said and kissed my head.

'Noooooo.' I said but sleep took over and my eyes closed automatically.

'Sleep well.' He whispered and kissed my cheek sweetly.

Louis' POV.

She looked so peaceful being asleep, I grabbed my phone and dialogued Harry's number, he immediately accepted.

'Hey Haz, we can't be there today, she's too tired, she couldn't even stand straight. yeah, you can come over, we'll go tomorrow okay? Can you tell the others? Thanks, see you soon, door is open!' 

We hung up and I saw that she had woken up, looking at me.

'Hey.' I smiled. 'The others are coming over, well, a few of them, we'll go out tomorrow.' 

'Okay, but don't leave me here..' 

'No, I'll take you to the couch, it's warmer there.' I lifted her up and took a pillow and blanket with me, sitting down on the couch and she laid down on the pillow which I laid on my lap. 

'Hey guys!' Harry walked in, she had just fallen asleep again.

'Hey, please not too loud, she's just asleep again.' I said and stroked her cheek with my finger.

'You're such a cute couple, and how adorable is she when she's asleep?' 

'I know, but she's so tired, I have to take care of her.' 

'You're good for each other.' He smiled and I looked at my lovely girlfriend.

'She's too good for me, I do everything I can to keep her, I love her, with all my heart.' I smiled and pressed my lips to her head.

she's the one I wanna marry, the one I want children with.. the one to share my life with.