13. Niall #imagine for @Onedirush

this is your second though.. haha, you ask me to do a lot for ya. 

another list with subjects i chose 5 for you. 

#imagine

your POV.

'babe, wake up.' i heard silently on my right.

i fluttered my eyes open and looked over to my right, grabbing the first thing i find and falling asleep against it. 

'baaaaaabe!' it said again, now with a light chuckled.

i didn't give in and slept along. 

suddenly i felt someone poking my sides and i opened my eyes quickly. 'stop it!' i moaned a little annoyed.

'No, you are going with me babe, you promised me.' a pouting Niall was lying next to me.

'oh yeah, alright, give me some time to get awake!' i said and stretched a little while he got in his clothes. 

i stared at his abs and he quickly put a shirt on. 'NO staring!' he laughed and helped me up. 

i got showered while he chose my clothes. As soon as i got dressed, he had made breakfast and ate some himself, you gave me a sandwich and we walked out of the door while i ate it. 

He leaded me to the playground and i groaned. 

'Seriously Niall? the playground?' i asked.

'Yes, but it's only the beginning!' he got me on the swings and pushed me until i was high enough and got on the one next to me, swinging himself. 

'See, you enjoy it.' he chuckled and jumps off, waiting for me to get off, but i didn't dare to jump. 

he kidnapped me to several of those things and we ended on the grass, lying next to each other and watching the clouds, which had some shapes, which we told each other.

'i wish i could write you something in the clouds.' he suddenly said.

'like what?' i asked and turned to him, using my arm as support.

'i love you, Janienke.' he smiled and got on top of me to kiss me.

As soon as we heard some kids, he pulled away and got off me, helping me up and quickly going to the next thing for today. :)

----

hope you liked it, i got no concentration ugh. stupid headache.

Celina, (@chasingtommo)