22. Niall #imagine for @NiallzSlut_xox

#imagine

i had been away for weeks, this time, it was me.

not him being on tour, but me studying in America. he had recording days, interviews, he couldn't visit me at all and it had be so difficult.

The timedifference made it all impossible, he couldn't miss a little bit of sleep, same to me, if i wouldn't sleep so i could call him, i could risk missing things of the lessons, which i couldn't use because it was terrible hard.

but today it was the day, i was going home, my study had ended and i was going home.

the flight back home was killing, it took so long, and it was terribly exhausting. As soon as we landed, i made sure i was the first one to leave the plane and i was searching for the blonde-haired Irish guy i had fallen for years ago. i saw a guy with messy blonde hair, blue eyes and the most perfect smile ever and ran to him, wrapping my arms around him and just smiling like a fool probably. he had my luggage already, knowing that i had my cute red suitcase.

'Hey babe! i missed you so much!' he said, looking me into my eyes with those blue orbs.

'i missed you more Niall, even if you don't believe it, it's true, it was just suffering there!' i chuckled. 

his arms crawled around my waist and his forehead leaned on mine. 

'i missed this the most.' he quickly pecked my lips, letting me want more.

'yes, i agree with you, but can we please get home? it's so crowded here and i'm exhausted!' i pouted.

'of course baby, and i can spend this week with you, we got a week off.' he smiled and took my hand, holding the suitcase in the other and walking us with security through the too busy airport.

when we got home, the other boys attacked my in a huge hug, and afterwards, Eleanor came hugging me. 'Finally my shopping buddy is back! Danielle is busy with work a lot now!' she said disappointed.

we both still talked and went shopping with Danielle, she was still close with everyone of us, even Liam.

'we'll go shopping soon, but i need to sleep right now!' i said and hugged them all once more before heading to mine and Niall's bedroom and falling down on the bed. it felt more comfortable than the one in America, way better, and i knew that Niall would be sleeping with me, that made it even more comfortable of course.

i heard Niall saying goodbye to the others and he walked into the room short after, stripping his shirt off, then his trousers and getting in bed with me, cuddling me into him and i was slowly falling asleep.

'i'm so glad you're back with me, without you i'm useless.' he said, kissing my head and wrapping his arm around me sweetly as he closed his eyes and got to sleep.

'GOOD MORNING BABE!' i heard a slight voice saying close to my ear. i fluttered my eyes open, finding Niall's face very close to mine, he had a smile plastered on his face and kissed my nose.

'why'd you wake me up, little leprechaun?' i whined.

'because i made you breakfast and it won't be eating itself, and since i'm not sure it'll be still there if i'm around.' he whispered.

'i will never believe again that you're innocent, seriously.' i chuckled and sat up a bit, Niall gave me a plate with some toast, an omelet and some bacon.

'it looks delicious.' i said and started eating, it turned out to be way too much, of course.

'here keep it, i'm gonna get showered, and it was perfect, thank you.' i kissed his cheek, gave him my plate, which he loved to take from me and laughed at my reaction.

'i love you, seriously.' he said as i walked into our bathroom for a quick shower.

with a quick shower, it's like; letting the water get warm, getting underneath, washing my hair, my body, doing some thing i shouldn't forget and then getting out of it, drying myself quickly, getting in clothes, blow drying my hair and doing my make up. all of that in less than half an hour, like 20 minutes or so.

Niall sat on the bed waiting for me and smiled as i came out of the bathroom, quickly getting my hand and dragging me along to the shared living room. All the boys stood there and walked to the door as we walked in. 

'And now, we will show you all how much we missed you being around, we are all going to the fair, knowing you'll be afraid of anything so we have reasons to protect you, especially me.' Niall whispered in my ear as they all laughed at my weird looks.

let's just say, i loved to kill them at the end of the day... :)

--

omg, it's so lame! i'm sorry :( my inspiration was gone halfway because my dad walked in and said i had to sleep..... woops.

well, i hope you liked it, and eventually i'll make another one for ya, a better one because this is just blugh! haha :)

-Celina.