100. #imagine with any boy

so tomorrow is my concert of the WWATour. im literally numb. gaaahhh.

'Why did you make me do this again?' He huffed as we stood in the long queue for my favourite artist.

'Because you're the best person on earth?' I tried, smiling at him innocently.

'True, but I'm sure I will regret this.' He sighed and took my hand, rubbing his thumb along the back of my hand. 'You will have to make it up to me.' He winked.

'We'll see about that.' I said and did a step forwards as the queue moved. 'You're just the sweetest, I'm surprised I even got you this far.' 

'It's one time only.' He assured me and I laughed at him.

'I know it is, don't worry.' I kissed his cheek and he lightly blushed, which I noticed. I looked down, surprised by the fact I could do that to him. 

--

The concert had been going so fast, it wasn't fair. We were now waiting for our train with a lot of other people, it didn't seem like it was going to fit.

'Shall we take the next train? This one will be way too crowded.' I said, looking terrified at all those people.

'Yeah, sure, come on, let's sit over there.'  He said, taking my hand and guiding me towards a small bench.

The train came into the station and people got out and went in, we just quietly sat on the bench. I shivered since it was quite cold late at night.

'Are you cold?' He asked, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. 

'A little.' I said and leaned into him. 'but we'll get onto a train soon.' 

He rubbed his hands along my arms to give me some warmth and I smiled up at him. 'I know a way to help you warm up..' He said cheekily.

'How, may I ask?' I chuckled.

He leaned in and kissed me slowly, I instantly felt my cheeks flush. 'I think I succeeded.' He said as he pulled back and pulled me a bit closer to him.

'Yeah, you know me way too well.' I smirked. 'Aren't you cold?' I asked.

'Nah, just my hands but it's fine.' I grabbed his hands and held them in mine- mine were warm, they always were. I looked at our hands and smiled at the sight of it. I loved how we were so easy to each other, I loved how easy it was to be around him and forget about everything. 

He was watching me intently as I looked up once again. I pecked his lips, leaning my head onto his shoulder afterwards. 

I hummed "Chasing cars" as it was the first song coming up in my mind. "Let's waste time, chasing cars.. around our heads.."