57. Personal #imagine for @NarryGroans :)

sorry for the long wait! and i kinda forgot who you wanted it with since im at school, but I think it was Harry!

#imagine

I was sitting in English class, not paying attention at all. I wrote down my boyfriend, Harry, his name and drew little hearts around it and smiling at it.

It had been a week since I saw him for the last time, he had gone to Ireland for a mini tour with the boys, just one week and a half, that meant that there were only 3 or 4 days left!

Bzz Bzz..

Oops, I forgot to put my phone off.. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened the text I'd just received.

"Hey babe, I'm coming home early! I'll see you when you get back home. i love you. xx"

I smiled and slid my phone back in my pocket, I'd text him back later. My friend watched me, she obviously saw that I was looking at me phone earlier and gave me a look.

I mouthed 'Harry's home' to her and she chuckled.

The lesson ended; lunch time!

I sat down at a table in the canteen together with my friend and we discussed everything but my thoughts drifted off and focused only on one thing, well person; Harry.

I couldn't think of anything else and zoned out, once my friend laughed, I got snapped out of it.

'It's so cute how you constantly think about each other.' She stated.

'I just missed him so much, can't wait to see him.' I said.

'I missed you too.' I heard from behinf and turned around slowly, it felt like everything slowed down, I only saw Harry right now, nothing else.

'Harry!' I said and hugged him tightly, he lifted me off the ground so he could get me into his arms, he was so much taller than me.

'Hey babe.' He smiled a dazzling smile at me. 'your friend texted me to come, so I did.'

'Thanks!' I said to my friend and I sat down on Harry's lap as he took my seat.

'You guys are too cute, but I gotta go now, I have to talk about my assignment with a teacher.. bye!' My friend hurried away from us and I watched her as she left.

'It's like she didn't want to be here with us.'

'She loves to give us some time alone.' Harry's arms tightened around my belly and his head rested on my shoulder.

'How many more hours do you have?'

'Only an hour with a teacher who doesn't mind if you're not there.' I said and sighed.

'Then why won't we go home? It's much cozier there.'

'Yeah, let's go, I just have to get to my locker.' I smiled and got up, grabbing Harry's hand and picking up my bag.

Harry pulled me bag and looked deeply into my eyes. 'Home can wait a while, first I want this.'

He crashed his lips on mine, in the middle of the canteen! I just kissed him back and hoped nobody was staring, but when we pulled away, of course, everyone was.

I grabbed his hand once again and we walked over to my locker, before I could open it, he pushed me softly with my back against it and kissed me again. Once of my teachers past by, but just smirked.

'Come on, let's go home, we've got a lot of time that we have to catch up.'