30. Harry #imagine for @Kazzy_Tomlinson. :)

#imagine

'come on babe! it'll be fun!' He said as I wanted to return to the hotel, but he wanted to take me to the Champs D'Élysees.

'No, can't we do that tomorrow? please?' I pouted.

'No! tomorrow we're going to the eiffle tower babe!' he chuckled and dragged me along to the underground. 

'okay, but we're not going to but anything!' I protested. 'it's so expensive there.' 

'I know and I will be buying you a little cute dress for tomorrow.' he kissed my cheek as we stepped into the underground.

He held my waist as we had to stand because it was quite crowded. We had just 2 stations before we had to get out and Harry was blowing in my ear. 'Stop it! it tickles!' I chuckled. 

'She's perfect for you.' a woman said in French to Harry, I just looked at him.

'What did she mean?' I asked. 

'she said you're perfect for me, I think she's right, you're perfect for me.' he said, holding tight onto me and walking us both out. 

He took my hand and walked us out of the station of the underground, the Arc de Thriomphe right in front of us.

'it's beautiful.' I said and Harry chuckled, dragging me along to the other side. 

'we'll go on it later.' he took me into several shops to find me a cute dress, he had been here before and it was just SO busy over here! 

'I like this one, try it!' he said, giving me a dress and helping me towards the change rooms. 

I got it on quickly and walked out, Harry stared at me in awe.

'it's perfect for you!' he said, embracing me around the waist and brushing his lips against mine. 

'I love you.' I said and got out of his grip and got in my own clothes. He bought the dress for me, I knew I couldn't protest and I had a shopping bag around my arm.. 

'Now we can go back if you want.' He said, reaching for my hand and I nodded, I'm actually quite tired.' 

~~

'Hey babe, wake up, we're here.' I had been sleeping in the cab because I was still so tired. We were on our way to the eiffle tower, I wore the dress he bought me and put on some matching make up.

'Come on.' He took my hand and we got into the elevator to get to the second floor so we could get to the top by ourselves. 

once we reached it, he took my hand and we got to a quiet place without all the people. He was looking at me and started a speech.

'I love you so much babe, you've no idea, this is our 3rd anniversary and I just want to know that I'll never lose you. so... do you want to marry me?' he got on one knee and held out a ring. I stood there just staring at him, had he just asked me to marry him?

'YES!' I screamed and he shove the ring on my finger before he hugged me.

'I love you, soon to be Mrs. Styles.' he smiled and pressed his lips back to mine.