26. Niall #imagine for @Jxsannee

#imagine

'HONEY I'M HOME!' I screamed after an exhausting day of school. It felt like a century ago when I saw Niall for the last time, it was only a week ago, when I was with him on tour because I had holidays for a week. It had be the hardest goodbye ever when I had to leave, normally he would go with me, but now he couldn't, he was still touring, and I don't know for how long. Of course we still texted, called and skyped, but it wasn't the same as holding my beautiful Irish leprechaun, my hands through his half blonde, half brown hair, and kissing his soft lips.

I fell down on the couch and grabbed my phone, I saw I had one new text.

from; Niall. <3

good news babe! really really good news! love you. x

I didn't know what to think of this, so I answered with;

To; Niall. <3

Wait what? good news? tell me!

I laid down my mobile on the table and got some tea, then turned the TV on and watched some random shows.

'I told you I had good news.' I suddenly heard from behind and Niall wrapped his arms around me from behind. I smiled and sat on my knees, turning around and hugging him, the couch parting us a little. As we parted, he joined me on the couch and pulled me on his lap, looking at me with sparkling eyes and pulling some hair behind my ear. 

'We had to come back early since we need to record for the next album.' he smiled. 'So I'm home for the next two months while you've school.' 

'you're what?' I yelled and flung my arms around him, he fell backwards on the couch with me on top of him.

'Easy! I'm still not as muscular as Louis or Zayn!' he said, laughing.

'Sorry, I'm just happy that I don't have to miss you anymore!' I chuckled and sat up again, helping him with getting up. 

'I love you.' he smiled and pressed his soft lips on mine.

'I love you too.' I whispered as he pulled away, for me way too early. He looked over at the TV and shook his head. 

'We should watch a movie, not a boring TV programme.' he said and lifted me up, putting me down on the couch, telling me to stay there and then he chose a movie, running into the kitchen for popcorn and drinks. 

'Niall! why didn't you let me help you? I got legs and arms too!' 

'Yes but.. I don't know.' he smiled innocently and sat down again, pulling me on his lap and giving me the HUGE bowl of popcorn. 

~~

The movie ended, a second bowl of popcorn was empty, the drinks were gone and we were wrapped in a blanket on the couch, I laid against his warm body and he hummed a song.

'Isn't that the new song that just came out? Little Things?' 

'Yes it is, I thought of you when I sang it.' he smiled. 

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with you and all your little things. You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, you never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to, if I let you know, I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you" He sang softly and kissed my ear as he ended.

I had fallen asleep against my everything.

I hope you liked it :))

xxx