32. Niall #imagine for @RibbonKittyRini

#imagine

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!' I screamed, laughed and had a great time sitting next to Niall in the rollercoaster.

This was our second date and I said 'something fun', an amusement park, it's fun right? he's a smart boy. We've had all the rollercoasters already, we'd keep the Ferris wheel for the last, this evening because it'd be so pretty with all the lights. 

'Which ride do you want now babe?' Niall asked, reaching for my hand and taking it sweetly, looking at them and smiling. 

'I don't really mind, aren't you hungry yet, Nialler?' I poked his belly with my free hand and chuckled.

'I always am babe, but let's go in a few rides before we get something to eat, because that will take a while.' he said and started walking, we chose the carrousel, sitting on one of those horses together, his arms around my waist.. and then we drove one of those toy cars for the littlest kids, I smirked as he did like he was crashing us. 

'Come on, let's get something to eat.' I said. 'and not everything you can get, just one thing.' 

'What?!' he screamed and I started laughing.

'Oh, you shoud've seen your reaction!' I laughed, almost falling down, my stomach was hurting. 'oh god.' 

'Tease.' He muttered and I came by from my fits of laughter. 

'sorry Nialler, I still love you.' I chuckled.

'You should!' he pouted and dragged me along to the restaurant.

'I'll just get the chicken and the fries.' I said, Niall immediately ordered the same and some extra fries.  'I need to behave.' he smiled to me. 

We ate in quite silence, and finished short after, it began to get dark and my eyes sparkled, it meant we would be going into the Ferris wheel, and I LOVED the Ferris wheel!

Niall chuckled at me and dragged me along towards the Ferris whee, it was on the other side of the park. 

'Please don't make the cabin move, it can become dangerous that you fall out.' the man warned us.

We sat down and slowly got up. I gasped, it was so pretty. It became scary when it stopped on top. 

"I'm sorry, the Ferris wheel system crashed, please let us fix it and don't panic.' 

I laughed, this could only happen with us. I shivered lightly and got closer to Niall, he opened his jacket and held his hand through the sleeve, holding one in, and one out, then he gestured me to put it around me, and he laid his arm around my back as I hold the jacket around me. 

'Better?' he smiled and looked at me. 

'Yes, thank you.' I looked up and saw his eyes were focused on me.

'you know I like you right?' 

'Yes, and I like you.' I smiled and he brought his lips to my heigh, then pressed them on mine into a soft kiss.

'Would you be my girlfriend?' He asked, I nodded and once again, he kissed me. We didn't notice the Ferris wheel got down and the man awkwardly cleared his throat.

'Sorry.' Niall apologized and we got out, the man gave us something and we left, we went home, our new future in front of us. :3

hope you liked it ha :) xx.

-Celina. @chasingtommo