29. Liam #imagine for @Beyonlina

#imagine

I was getting a new schoolbag since the old one had passed away, I chose a pink Enrice Benetti bag which I could decorate myself, writing, painting, it wouldn't matter, it's exactly the same like I had, but another color.

I had a boyfriend for a year, and most of the quotes on my old bag, were for him, which he knew. I walked back to my car and drove home, it's easy to have a car in your last year. I sat down at my desk and grabbed marker. 

I was thinking long, couldn't think of anything but Liam, my lovely boyfriend. Couldn't he help me with decorating it? putting something on it from him? But wait.. he's in London.. mh.

I drew the 1D-sign on it and my name, then laid it away and made my homework.

Liam's POV

I sneaked into the cab when I was at the airport, trying not to get noticed. I was going to surprise my lovely girlfriend.. I've missed her so much! 

I paid the driver when I was there and sneaked into the house using the backyard, knowing she would be making homework in her room. I also knew that if I'd be quiet, she'd never notice me, and I took that way. I sneaked through the house, up the stairs towards her room and opened it slightly. She was humming along one of our songs, Live while we're young, as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek. 'Watcha doing?' I asked.

The happiness in her got out and she got up and jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist. 'I was making homework, I was about to text you.' She said, looking into my eyes, her smile was gorgeous, like always.

'I missed you.' I whispered and laid my forehead on hers. She smiled and said something simular. I pressed my lips to hers, into a soft kiss, I'd missed those the most, the feeling of her soft but cold lips against my warm ones. 

'I love you.' she said as she pulled away, she took my hand and we went downstairs, cuddling on the couch together. 'How was recording?' She asked, looking up from her position half underneath me.

'Good, we have some lovely tracks! I just couldn't stop thinking about you at one song!' I said enthusiastically. 

'Are you allowed to sing it to me?' She turned her head to me, using puppy-eyes. 

'No, but if you promise you won't tell anyone, I will.' She nodded and I started singing Little Things.

"i know you've never loved the crinkle by your eyes, when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but i love them endlessly, I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if i do, it's you, it's you, they add up to, i'm in love with you and and all those little things." 

She smiled at me when I sang the whole song. 'I love you so much.' I whispered and pulled her on my height. 

'I love you more.' she chuckled, I traced my thumb along her lips and then leaned closer, she came closer and kissed my lips.

it's good to be back home. 

sorry you had to wait for so long. <3 x.