18. Liam #imagine

#imagine 

Liam’s POV. 

We walked on stage as they told us. Nick Grimshaw was joking around with us about One Direction being his delivery boys. The audience went wild and I smiled. I looked at them, the screaming girls, and spotted a cute, good looking girl and sent her a warm smile. She held a beautiful poster with ‘I’ll be the next Mrs. Payne’ on it. I thought it was adorable. 

We got off the stage as Nick held his little talk and we just waited for the awards with our nominations. Niall was tweeting, Louis and Harry talked, and Zayn talked to me, but I didn’t pay attention. I only had my thoughts at the girl, who was smiling so sweet. 

I shouldn’t be though, I only made it official yesterday, that I was single. We’re still friends, no worry, but it’s pretty fast if I’d hook up with another girl. 

We heard our nomination and went backstage. As soon as they screamed our names, they almost pushed us onto stage. I immediately laid my eyes on the girl again. I found her twitter name on the poster. [ your twittername ]. 

We did our speeches and left for the second time the stage. I got my phone, putting twitter on and following her, then I decided to DM her. 

“hey, I saw you in the audience, you’re the next Mrs. Payne?” 

It didn’t take long for her to reply. 

“I wish I was! And you read my twitter name, good eyes you have there!” 

I chuckled. “you gotta prove yourself, at the end of the show, wait at the back of the building.. :)” 

I closed twitter and we got onto stage for the second award, Best British Single; One Thing. 

She smiled widely as I looked at her with a grin. 

I couldn’t go on twitter to see her reaction because we had only a little time till the 3rd award we were nominated for and we had to talk with Gemma. 

We got our 3rd one, and made us ready for our 5 songs, the ones we would perform. 

One thing, Up all night, Moments, What makes you beautiful and our new one; Live while we’re young. 

It was freaking awesome to do that! 

We were allowed to leave short after, and I waited for that girl to come around. 

She was slowly walking towards me and I got her hand, helping her into my car to talk a bit. 

‘Sorry we have to go here, I don’t want to get mobbed.’ I smiled. 

‘it’s okay, I understand and cool car by the way.’ She chuckled. ‘I’m [your name].’ 

Her name was so beautiful.. as they say; beautiful name for a beautiful girl. 

‘nice to meet you, I’m Liam of course.’ I said. ‘how old are you?’ 

‘I’m 17, almost 18! And I can’t believe you noticed me in between all those pretty girls.. how did you even?’ 

‘I just saw you, I don’t know, I couldn’t get my eyes of you anymore, once I saw you.’ I smiled shyly, and she blushed. 

‘so, why did I have to come here?’ 

‘well, I’d.. erm.. like to go on a date with you, if you let me.’ 

‘of course.’ She smiled her cute smile at me, and I melted. 

‘so, will you go with me now, or do you want to do something another time?’ 

‘I got time now, my mum doesn’t expect me home for the next few hours though.’ She smirked. 

‘my house then?’ I smiled and we fastened our seatbelts as I drove away. (yes, Liam has his license here!) 

We arrived not much later and we got inside, getting a drink and watching a movie, just because it’s random. 

It turned out to be a quite scary movie and she hid her face into my shoulder when it got too scary. 

I stroked her cheek and made her comfortable, she got on my lap and we kind of hugged. 

‘I liked you from the very first glance, but now I know you a little, you’re getting even cuter and more adorable.. will you be mine?’ I whispered. 

She smiled at me and nodded. ‘I’ll be yours.’ 

And with that, I kissed her lips sweetly, perfect end of the day.