71. Personal #imagine for Shane. -Harry

I forgot your username since it's so long, so sorry for the name x3.

Place; London at christmas

Subject; something with him finding 'her' wandering in the streets.

Okay, let's go.

Harry's POV.

'I'm just going for a walk, I'm out of inspiration.' I said. The boys and I were writing songs for the new album, Midnight Memories.

All of them had girlfriends, even Niall, who took ages to find the perfect girl, and then there's me, all single because I scare girls away. The press writes so much about me, girls don't want to date because I'm imaged as a playboy. This wasn't true, I'd never mistreat a girl. I'd treat her like princess. 

I got my jacket and left the recording studio, taking a deep breath once outside. I didn't know where to go, so I just headed towards the park, hopefully paps would leave me alone for a little while. Once I'd arrived and found an empty bench, I sat down and looked around. Nothing inspiring really, snow, children playing.. normal things. 

After thinking for a while, some girl was walking past me, she had no jacket on, and her hands were getting blue. I stood up and walked after her.

'Hey, aren't you cold?' I asked, I know it's rude to talk like that but I just did it.

'I am, but don't worry, I'm just heading home.' I could tell she was lying.

'Take my jacket, please.' I said, stripping off my jacket and holding it out for her.

She looked at me hesitantly but then slipped it on. 'Thank you.' 

'No problem, let's sit down, come on.' I flashed her a smile and she nodded, looking at me bluntly.

'Why would you? You're a famous guy, why'd you want to sit with me?' She asked. Damn, she recognized me.

'I.. I just wanna help? I can see something's bothering you, and I may be famous, that doesn't mean I'm not human.' I chuckled.

We sat down on the bench and I rubbed my hands together, I looked at hers, they were still red/blue.

'Aren't you cold now? I mean, you gave me your jacket, do you want it-' 

'Don't worry love, I'm a big guy.' She laughed at that. 'Tell me, why's a beautiful girl like you, wandering without a jacket through the park on a cold winter day?' 

'I don't wanna be a burden.. but I had a fight with my parents and my dad hit me, then I left.' She mumbled.

'You're not a burden. How come you had a fight?' I asked carefully.

'He's an alcoholic.' She swallowed. 

'Oh babe, come here.' I hugged her, a few tears streamed down her cheeks.

'I'll take you to the studio, we're almost done there, you won't be going home.' I stood up and offered her my hand.

'No, I'll just-' 

'You're not rejecting me, you're coming.' I smiled at her and she gave in.

We walked towards the studio, and suddenly I knew something.

-

'"Ill carry you over, fire and water, for your love.. and I will hold you closer, hope your heart is strong, when the night is coming on ya, we will find a way through the dark.." 

'Wow, Haz, best song you've written so far! deffo going on the album! How'd you come to this all?' 

'That girl over there. It took her just a minute.' I smiled and looked at Shane, she was the inspiration I needed.

it's so short though. ugh. ugh. ugh. ugh. ugh. I couldn't come up with something better. hope you liked it... so sorry if you don't :( 

xxxxxx