79. #imagine with Harry.

I was lonely, very lonely.

Friends back at home, boys at soundchek and the other girls went out shopping.

I felt lonely, that was the worst part. Feeling lonely is the worst feeling in the world. Especially when the ones you love the most are not even far away, yeah, that hurts so bad.

How many times did I want to end this? Why is this feeling coming back every time? Why do I have this feeling?

I still have no idea why this is happening, I'm happy. Perfect boyfriend, enough friends who really care about me, how can I feel like this? I've left the past behind me, it wasn't bothering, right?

I started crying, cuddling into a duvet, tears making their down. I had been making everyone unhappy before, but now I wouldn't even show my emotions, for the better.

Harry never saw me like this, I chose not to. He wouldn't know what to do, and I didn't want him to beat himself up for that. 

'Babe? Are you here?' I heard his voice through the hotelroom.

Shit, I'fd fallen asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. 'I'm in here!' I yelled.

The door opened softly, revealing a mob of curls that belonged to my boyfriend. 'Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be out shopping with the girls.' 

'I wasn't in for a shopping spree, and I was quite tired, as you see.' I chuckled.

He sat at the end of the bed and took my hand. 'Have you been crying? Your eyes are really red.' His hand stroked my cheek.

'That's because of sleeping.' I lied.

'Don't lie to me, you never got red eyes after sleeping.' He looked me straight into the eyes. 'Now tell me, have you been crying?' 

'Yes.' I admitted. 'But it's nothing.' 

'If it's nothing, you wouldn't mind telling me, right?' He laid down next to me.

'I just had a bad moment, nothing much.' I said, cuddling into him. 

'We all have those moments. You alright now, babe?' He put his hand on my cheek and looked at me.

'Yeah, I'm alright.' I said, biting my lip.

'If you need to let it out, it's alright.' He said. 'I love you and and I want you to be okay.' 

'I am okay, I just like to be alone.' I looked up at hi as I trailed my fingertips along his sides. 

'Stop it! And you could've joined us at the gig.' 

'No, it's you gig. Besides, I don't like screaming girls.' I chuckled. 

'Mmh, you're right.' He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. 

'I know. ' I breathed. 'I'm always right.' 

'No, you're not.' He mumbled into my neck. 'Now ssh, I want to relax a little.' 

'No, let's watch a movie.' I whispered and tried to wiggle out of his grip bu it was no use.

'No, not possible.' He said sleepily.

'Mmh, please?' I tried, doing the puppydog-eyes.

'No, you're staying here until you truly feel better. End of discussion.' 

I crawled into his chest and closed my eyes. 'I always feel truly happy with you.'