39. Harry #imagine. :)

I laid down on my bed, sighing and grabbing onto the blanket tightly, hoping I didn’t wake him. He was peacefully asleep, he made my mood a little bit better, only a little. I climbed underneath the covers and cuddled into his chest, his perfect curls were messy and everywhere, his eyes were softly pressed together and his breath was steady and slow. I just stared at him, he really looked like an angel, I still couldn’t believe he was mine, although what happened the past few months.

To explain it all to you, I’ll just put it all together..

It started with a little argument between us, it was about nothing special but still, it had been tearing me down that time, we apologized to each other and made it alright in a couple of days. He totally earned my trust back, and the same from his trust to me.

It wasn’t the worst thing.

I used to have some good friends, we were with 8 persons, including me. We’re now only with 5.

It started with Emma, we didn’t really talk anymore, and suddenly she became all rude. I didn’t expect it and one of the other five talked for me since I couldn’t do it myself anymore, I was astonished, she tore me apart with her words.

That was one out of three.

Then suddenly Hayley talked to me on Whatsapp, she asked me about Emma and if I hated her, we hadn’t talked for weeks and suddenly she asked me about something that bothered me. I made clear that I didn’t hate her, but still got hurt by her, and that only my real friends were there for me, that meant not her. She understood and we didn’t talk again.

Two out of three.

And then the last one, she was probably the worst. We always talked a lot but we had a little argument about a week earlier. She asked something of me so she could add me, I gave it to her and when I saw the invite, it was another name but the same girl. she lied to me. She knew everything about me, still she lied.

Three out of three.

The last one was a few days ago, Harry didn’t know about it, only about the first two. A tear rolled down my cheek at the moment I thought back of it.

I didn’t notice Harry waking up, he laid his hand on my cheek and kissed my head.

‘Hey, what’s wrong?’

‘Life sucks.’ I whispered and buried my head into his chest, bursting out in tears.

‘What happened, baby?’ he whispered to me, rubbing my back in circles, calming me down.

‘She lied to me, Harry, about everything though she knows everything about me, she lied! She lied..’ I sobbed.

‘who lied to you? Where did she lie about?’

‘her name, her age, her everything.’ Harry held my hips and looked at me.

‘oh babe..’ he said, soothingly rubbing his thumbs over my skin, calming me down.

‘I don’t know even know what her name is but she knows everything about me.’ I said, laying my head on his naked chest.

‘ssh.. it’s alright.’ He said and made me look up to him. ‘she’s not worth it baby.’

‘I bet she only liked me because of you.’ I said, looking into those lovely eyes, but I could barely see their color since it was so dark.

He turned on a light and stroked my cheek constantly.

‘if she did, she’s totally not worth it, and I’ll make it clear to her.’ He said and pulled me half on top of him. I chuckled at his gesture and laid down my head in the crook of his neck.

‘how are you gonna..’

‘gimme your phone.’ He interrupted me. I got it off my cupboard.

‘what’s her twittername?’ he asked. I told him and he tweeted from his own account first.

“gonna hack my loves account now… >:D” he made sure she had reacted on him, like she always did as I told him, and then he got on my account.

She had talked to me, because Harry would be on there. He got to my DM’s and DM’ed her.

“why’d you lie to her? Because I’m her boyfriend? I’m sorry but that’s low. She’s not-“

“that kind of type who can easily have that.”

He tweeted some people on my account and did some changes before giving me my phone back.

I dried my tears and laughed softly, I sat down on top of him and gave him an eskimo kiss.

He smiled at me and leaned up to kiss my lips sweetly.

‘I love you.’ I said, looking into his green orbs.

‘I lo-‘ my mobile buzzed and I bit my lip.’

‘new DM..’ I said.

‘want me to open it?’ he looked at me kindly.

‘Yes please.’ I said and bit my lip.

He took my phone and squeezed my waist with his other arm, opening twitter and DM’s.

‘it’s from another girl, Janina. @janina1d’ Harry said. ‘Hey, wanna skype tomorrow? Need to see ur bful face!! Xx’

‘you can answer her, but say yes from me.’

‘At least she’s right, you are beautiful.’

‘no I’m not.’

‘yes, you are babe, you just don’t know. You don’t know you’re beautiful, that’s what makes you beautiful.’ He sung the last part.

‘you’re one weird person.’ I said, smirking lightly.

‘now that girl DM’ed.’ He said, my whole mood changed. ‘she only says sorry.’

‘I’m glad I won’t talk to her again, can we go to sleep since it’s 2 am?’

‘Yes babe, of course we can.’ He smiled, locked my phone and gave it to me so I could put it on charge.

He turned off the light and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

‘you’re the best.’ I said and turned around to face him. ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’ He pressed his lips to mine sweetly, after he pulled away, he sung me to sleep, I fell asleep with a smile on my face. :3