101. Personal #imagine for Midnight0Memories with Louis

Hey there, Celina here :). I'm sorry this has been a terribly long wait, I just didn't have time at all.

It's been my birthday, I just changed my whole life by starting my study in college, it's quite a lot to take in. It's really hard to get used to the journey to school and back home everyday, since it's changed with an hour and a half. 

I hope you like it, it may or may not be long, I have trouble writing the last months.

'Babe? Still working on your essay?' Louis asked. It was currently 1 am and I still hadn't finished the essay I had to do for school. 

'Yeah, it's nearly finished though.' I said, not taking my eyes off the screen and my fingers off my keyboard.

'At what time do you have to get up?' He asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my cheek.

'6;45, and I leave at 6;30.' I replied, yawning loudly. 

'Then go to bed and sleep, you can finish it in the morning. You've got enough time in the train and everything. Besides, you're always half an hour early at school because of your travelling scheme.' He said and lifted me off my chair. 

'True, but I just wanna make sure it's all done.' I said. 'I've been working on it for so long.'

'I understand, but you shouldn't overwork. And you're doing that big time right now.' He said, putting me on the bed and slowly unbuttoning my shirt. 'Where's your pyjama's?' 

'In the closet, need a new pair.' I said, undoing my jeans and throwing my shirt and jeans in the washing basket. 

'Here you go.' He kissed my shoulder and handed me my pj's. 

I put on the bottoms and he unclasped my bra before I slipped on the shirt. 'Brush your teeth and I'll meet you in bed.' He whispered.

I searched for my toothbrush, and used my favourite toothpaste - with herbs or something - to brush my teeth. Once I rinced my mouth multiple times, I washed my face and walked back into the bedroom.

Louis had been lighting some candles and and lied in the big bed. I smiled at him and joined him, lying down in his embrace. 

He kissed me on the forehead. 'I love you.' I felt his chin on top of my head.

'I love you too.' I turned on my side to cuddle into him and kissed his neck before closing my eyes. 'Nighty night.'

'Night babygirl, I'll wake you up tomorrow morning.' I felt him rocking me until I drifted off.