75. Personal #imagine for aurathewild with Harry.

It was NYE 2013, the end of an extremely busy year with lots of things that happened, positive and negative.

My friends and I would celebrate it together, we're with a group of 30 people, we're all singers, not all made our job out of it, but still. 

We have One Direction, so Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam, we got Ed, Jade, Jesy, Perrie and Leigh-Anne from Little Mix, James, my best friend Charlotte, Cher, Peter, and a few more. We always have that kind of parties that we all just sing songs together, have a drink, some snacks and just have a lot of fun, this was one of them.

Harry and I had promised all the others that we'd sing a duet, and we did practise a bit, and well, it turned out quite well.

'Hey Alexa, it's your turn with Harry!' My best friend squealed, and I sighed and got up to stand with Harry in front of the others.

'We'll be singing one of the One Direction songs, Right now.' I said.

"Lights go down and, the night is calling to me and..

I hear voices, singing songs in the street and  I know,

That we won't be going home, for so long, for so long, 

but I know, that I won't be on my own.. yeah I love this feeling and.." I started.

"Right now, I wish you were here with me,

'cause right now, everything is new to me.." 

We sang the whole song, looking at the others, and not facing each other.

I'll admit, I have been liking Harry for too long, and whenever One Direction was touring, I missed him the most of all. It's hard to like him because if I admit it to him and it doesn't work out well.. we all have the same friends. 

'Alexa, walk with me.' Harry whispered in my ear after we finished and gave the mic to Jade and Jesy.

I walked with him, sending him questioning looks but he ignored them.

'Okay, I just want to have a private chat with me, please promise me not to walk away or get angry, please..' 

'But why?' I said.

'Please promise me..' He pleaded.

'Okay I promise..' I said, getting more curious minute by minute.

'IkindoflikeyouandIdon'tknowifyoufeelthesamebutpleasetellmeandIdon'twanttomakeafooloutofmyself.' He said rapidly, trying to make me not hear it, but I am kind of used to listening to fast-talking people.

'Isortoflikeyoutooandwhyarewetalkingasfastaswedothisisshit.' I smiled.

'I didn't catch that but I take that as an I like you too.' He smiled at me and took my hand. 'Would you go on a date with me? or like go back as my date to the others?' He chuckled.

'of course I will.' I smiled and dragged him back to the others, who were quietly listening to Zayn and Niall singing a song of Grease, probably to please Louis.

My best friend, Charlotte, shot me a questioning look, and I just smiled at her. It was enough for her to understand, because she started squealing, Ed and James watching her like she's crazy.

'I guess your best friend now knows?' Harry whispers in my ear, chuckling slightly.

'Yeah, she's known everything from my side, so it's quite obvious.' I smirked. 

We applauded for Zayn and Niall, and then started a final countdown to 2014.

'10, 9, 8, 7..' Harry turned me towards him and cupped my cheeks. '6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..' He kissed me sweetly on the lips, not even catching me by surprise as everyone else was yelling 'HAPPY NEW YEAR.' 

'Happy new year, love.' Harry whispered, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

'Happy new year, handsome.' I hugged him tightly.

Yeah, this was the start of a good year..