72. Personal #imagine for @lainecastillo13 - Harry.

Hello :) 

hope you like it. xx

I am miserable. It's been a week since me and Harry broke up, and I'm miserable. Who wouldn't be after someone cheating on you, not even saying it was my best friend he cheated on me with. I'm done with that boy, I've been ignoring every single thing he tried to get in contact with me; calling, texting, skyping, even talking when he saw me not the streets.

My biggest problem is that I've already forgiven him for it, but I just don't want to get hurt again. He knows I'm a girl who forgives easily, but he never took advantage of that. I know he won't do that this time.

I got downstairs, showered and all. I searched for food, but couldn't find any. Groaning, I searched some money and went to Tesco, I needed food. Badly.

I searched for some things I need, taking a few cubes of ice cream with me as well, and I paid for it.

'Hey! Alaine! Wait up!' I heard his voice. I tried to get out, but of course I knew it was too late.

'What do you want?!' I snapped.

'For you to hear me out, it doesn't even have to be right now, but please, hear me out some time today?' He pleaded.

'Ugh, okay, come at mine, 4 pm and you'll get 10 minutes to tell your stupid excuse.' I walked away.

I got home and placed the groceries on the kitchentable. I sat down on the couch with one of the cubes, eating the lovely ice cream while warm tears streamed down my face.

Stupid Harry, stupid feelings, stupid world.

--

* ding dong *

I opened my eyes quickly, rubbed my eyes and walked towards the door.

Harry stood there, with flowers, waiting for me to open it. Once I did, I let him in, because I promised to, and then we sat down on the couch.

'Alaine, please.. I didn't mean to do that. I know it won't make it any better, but I was drunk. You know how drunk guys can be- how I can be whenever I'm drunk. I'm an idiot to hurt someone like you, someone so innocent, you never hurt anyone or anything.' He sighed. 'But please, give me a second chance, I will never get drunk again if that's what you want. I just don't want to lose you.' He was crying.

Harry Styles, the heartthrob of One Direction, was crying because he felt like he was losing me. He cried because he hurt me. I am allowed to feel so god damn special.

'Harry, don't cry, you know I can't stand that.' I wiped away his tears and walked into the kitchen, getting more ice cream. 'Here.'  I gave him the ice cream along with a spoon. 

'You always believed ice cream made you feel better.' He smiled lightly and took a mouthful of the delicious ice cream.

'It does, but it doesn't take away pain, it just freezes it for that little while.' I stated. 'But Harry, I don't know if I can give you a second chance, you know you're forgiven, I'm always forgiving everyone for what he or she does, but it doesn't mean I can take a chance and it may happen again. You know I can't force you not to be drunk ever again.' 

'That was just an option babe.' He chuckled. 'But really.. I can prove myself, I'm worth the second chance.. you just need to give me that chance.' 

'I don't know..' 

'Pleeeaaaaaase?' The puppydog face. The god damn puppydog face.

'Stop that face!' I groaned and pushed him backwards a little.

'Then give me a second chance.' He stopped doing that face. 'I'll swear I will do it all better, treat you better, never hurt you again.. I'd buy you anything..' 

'I don't want money or things that you can buy Harry, I'm not a golddigger.' I rolled my eyes.

'I wouldn't even care if you were.. please think about it. I have an idea.' 

'Spill..' I said.

'If you want to be back with me, join me at 10 pm for a movie in the cinema.. I'll be waiting for you there at 9.30, if you don't show up after 10 minutes.. I know you won't.' 

'Deal.' 

--

Harry's POV.

I was waiting for her, desperately.

I just wanted to hold her in my arms, kiss her, tell her I love her.. but I knew I screwed up big time.

It was now 9.38, no way she was coming. My head lowered and I put my hands in my pockets, ready to walk away. 

Suddenly I heard something behind me, and I turned around. I'm so glad I did, because she fell right into my arms. 'Damn! I wanted to scare you.' She laughed.

'Takes more than running wildly towards me to scare me babe.' I winked and put her down. I looked at her with a big smile and pulled her closer, my hot breath tickled her cold skin and I softly kissed her cheek, trailing towards her lips, leaving several kisses on the way.

'I love you, so much.' I kissed her, the love of my life. After we pulled away, she hugged me closely. 'Remind me never to risk losing you again.'