86. Personal #imagine for Chantallemara with Harry.

Hellooooo. I'm disappointed it is so short though.

I hope you'll like it, it's with your favourite character ever.. your goldfish! :)  Joking, Harry's in there as well. ;)

xxxxxx -Celina

'Chantalle, please hear me out, I can explain.' He recalled behind me.

'Why would I? you hurt me Harry, piss off.' I walked towards the front door and searched for my key.

'Because you have no idea why I did what I've done.' He said.

'Well it must be because you didn't want it, or didn't like me.' I opened the door and stepped into my apartment quickly, trying to close the door but he had already put his foot in between.

'Hear me out.' He said. 'Please.' 

'No, go away.' I was at the verge of tears rolling down my face. 'I'm done with you and you know why.' 

'That's why you need to listen to me.' He tried.

'So I can pity you? No.' I was crying by now.

'You'll feel better, I promise.' He tried to wipe my tears but I backed off.

'Go away.' I grunted.

'I do like you..' he said, his eyes filled with pain.

'No you don't.' I said. 'You hurt me, you don't hurt people who are dear to you.'

'It's because I was afraid. Let me explain inside please.' I walked towards the livingroom and sat down on the couch with my arms crossed.

'I'm afraid to hurt you, I'm afraid for not being good enough for you, I'm afraid you will find someone else or that I'll get hurt in the end. Most of all; I'm afraid to lose my best friend.' He ranted.

'Why would I believe that?' I said. 

'Because I'm sincere, I ignored you for months because I was ashamed to admit this to you, but I finally found the courage.' He sat down next me. 'Please, give me another chance, I won't screw up this time.' 

'I don't know.' I shifted in my seat, getting as far away from him as I could. 'You messed it up once, who says it won't happen again?' 

'Me. I won't hurt you ever again.' He said. 'I will kiss away every tear that you'll cry. I will hug you every time you feel sad. I will bring you chocolate and ice cream when it's your period. I will make sure your life is perfect, even though it affects mine. I want to see you happy. If you're not happy, I won't be.' 

I looked at him, his big green eyes were filled with tears. 'I will love you like no one else ever will. If you don't like or love me back, I will be at your wedding with the guy who seems perfect in your eyes. I am never giving up on you.' 

'Harry-' I started, but couldn't find the words.

'No, I understand. You need time to think this through. I will be waiting for an answer, call me whenever you think you're ready.' He got up and was about to leave.

'Harry..' I said and stood up. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

'I don't need to call you. My choice is easy; I either have a best friend and possibly a boyfriend, or I have nothing but a goldfish.. of course I'll choose to give you a second chance.' I smiled. 

He got a smile on his face. 'BUT!' 

His smile vanished a bit. 'You need to prove yourself, and you've got to find that out yourself, Mr Styles.' 

'I will see you soon then. I'm already planning it.'