48. Personal #imagine or @Naomiii1D

#imagine

I was walking around in the park together with Harry, hand in hand. It was a lovely sunny day, and there were no clouds at all, perfect.

'Climb on my back babe!' Harry said excitedly, standing in front of me, ready to catch me on his back.

'No.' I laughed and turned him around, wrapping my arms around his waist.

'Why not?' 

'I don't want to.' I said, biting my lip. 

'You think you're too heavy, don't you?' He said, lifiting up my chin with some fingers, I didn't say anything, just watched him. 'Why won't you answer? Is it true?' 

I tried to look away but I couldn't, then I nodded lightly, my glance avoiding his.

'you're not too heavy, you're a lightweight, I like you like this.' He said, smiling at me. 'I don't even mind, even if you were heavy, I'd still give you piggybacks.. understand that?' 

'I didn't look at him, just held my head slightly down, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, whispering sweet words in my ear.

As soon as we pulled away, he pecked my lips quickly and turned around again, I climbed on his back and let him carry me around, swirling us around until we fell onto the grass together, ending in fits of laughter.

'Are you okay babe?' He said, puttig an arm around me and watching me.

'Yeah, I am.' I nestled into him and watched the sky, there were some clouds forming.

'Good.' He said and rested his head on mine as we laid in the grass together.

'I love you Haz.' I smiled at him and we got face to face.

'I' Kiss, 'Love' Kiss. 'You' Kiss. 'Too.' 

I chuckled before closing the gap between us again, I have such a sweet boyfriend..