50. Personal #imagine for @Sofie_Styles :)

#imagine

'Hey Sofie, can you do a photoshoot today? We have a boyband coming over and we want you to be the girl to pose with one of them.' 

'Which boyband?' I asked as I spoke to my manager on the phone.

'One Direction, they want you to pose with Harry, the curly-' 

'I KNOW and yes! I'd love to!' 

'It's in 2 hours, makeup and clothes in one hour and the same place as always, can you get over in half an hour so you can meet the boys?' 

'Yeah, of course, I'd even love to, I'll go soon since it's quite a long ride.' 

'Okay, see you soon.' My manager hung up and I squealed, jumping around and getting all my stuff, it was almost a half an hour drive so I had to go directly, especially when London is this busy.

I got into my car and drove off to the studio, as I said, it lasted half an hour and I greeted Anna, the receptionist before walking into the main room I know like my own flat.

'Hey Sofie, I'll just introduce you immediately, these are Harry, your partner for the photoshoot, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam.' My manager said.

'Well, my name is Sofie, nice to meet you.' They all hugged me, and especially Harry made me feel really welcome.

'So, I'll let you meet and come and get you when you have to go to makeup.' My manager left the room and I sat there awkwardly, with 5 boys in front of me.

'So..' I said, trying to get a conversation with them.

'You're a pretty girl, I'm lucky for sure that I get to work with you.' Harry smiled a dazzling smile at me and I thanked him kindly for the compliment.

We talked about several things, careers, future dreams, if we were single or not.. it was quite easy to talk to them.

'Boys and girl, it's time to get ready.' 

~~

'Okay, act like you're in love..' The photographer said, I'm sure I heard Harry mumble "that isn't that hard with you." 

'what?' I whispered.

'Nothing.' He blushed and I chuckled, he held my waist and laid his forehead on mine as the photo's were taken, we had to take several "romantic" poses and the photographer LOVED to take those pictures.

'It's like you're a real couple! Perfect!' 

'I wish we were.' Harry whispered in my ear. 'would you like to go on a date with me tonight?' 

'Yeah, for sure.' I smiled and we finished the photoshoot, this wasn't the last thing I'd hear from One Direction..