89. #imagine with any boy you like :)

my best friend asked me to write an #imagine about him, so I did that and well, this is it. 

I hope you all like it :) 

-Celina

Today was finally the day I'd meet my best friend / boyfriend for the first time. We'd been together for a few years now, a long distance relationship through skype. We've been friends for 5 or 6 years. It's insane.

I was waiting at the train station, he'd arrive any minute now. I was rubbing my hands together since it was really cold here.

After a small 5 minutes of waiting, finally, a train arrived and stopped. People started coming out, some other people went in and then after a few minutes, the train left but I didn't see him.

No single sign of him, I sighed and turned around, about to walk away when I heard a voice. 'Leaving without giving me a welcome hug? That's very mean.' 

I took a deep breath before I turned around. There he stood, the boy I had been talking to for 6 years. He's even more handsome in person.

He opened his arms and I gave him a very big hug. 'Finally!' I whispered.

'It was about time, I agree.' He chuckled. 

'Indeed,' I laughed. 'And you're even more handsome in person.' 

'No I'm not.' He blushed.

'Yes you are.' I smiled at him. 'Don't worry, I won't keep saying it if you don't like it.' 

'Nah, I don't mind but yeah.' He stumbled.

'Don't worry, I understand.' Inside I melted because it was so cute to see him this insecure.

'Shall we go to your house?' He took his bag off the ground and grabbed my hand in his. 

'Yeah, yeah. We do have to decide how we're going to do this.' I said. 'I only have 1 bike and there's no way I'm going on the back with you riding the bike.' 

'Yes you will.' He smirked and poked my side, making me squeal. 'Oh nice, found that out too.' 

'No fun, and no, I won't let you do that, I'm-' 

'You're not going to say you're too heavy when I just found out you can't stand poking.' He winked.

'Ugh, okay then.' I gave up and looked down.

'No need to look down, let's go.' He placed a lingering kiss on my forehead and took my bike.

Let's just say we survived and got to my house- not how we got there.