96. #imagine with any boy -- dirty content.

Okay guys, this is the ONLY time I'm writing a dirty one, and I think it's totally shit because I'm way too innocent for this. xx

His firm grip on my waist as we lied on the bed was comforting and it felt safe. His steady breathing in my neck gave me chills yet it made me smile. 

We had such a blast the other day, and today I'd go home at 7 pm. I didn't want to go home, it was way too cozy here. I turned around so I could face him, and found out he was already awake and looking at me.

'Good morning.' I croaked in my morning voice. 'How did you sleep?' 

'Morning, I slept well, how about you?' He asked, cupping my cheek in his hand.

'Pretty well.' I smiled as his thumb flicked my nose. His face came closer to mine and he kissed me softly on the lips, his arms moving towards my waist and turning my underneath him. We kept on kissing, it became more and more needy by the second. 

He began running his hands along my body, smiling against my lips. He knew he was going to get what he wanted, and he loved it. 

Suddenly he stopped kissing my to pull off my top, showing off my chest. He smiled and kissed me once again. He then moved onto my breast- kissing them and giving them each as much as attention. Then he moved onto my shorts, slowly pulling them down my legs and throwing them through the room. I felt his growing boner against my leg as he faced me again and romantically made out with me. 

He pulled off his underwear, then removed mine and started stroking my thighs. I smiled at him hesitantly as he started to move his fingers upwards. He slowly started to stroke me, and I wasn't sure what to do. I just let him continue, and he slowly started to finger me. I arched my back and he chuckled, knowing he was doing a good job. After a few minutes he stopped, and I decided to give him something back, so I slowly pumped his penis, going a little bit faster later on, but making sure he wanted me to do more. He groaned a little, trying to get more, but I didn't give in.

'Tease.' He grunted and flipped us over again, he kissed me viciously before he pushed it into me roughly. Tears left my eyes because he was way too rough- it was hurting me and he didn't notice. He was thrusting in his own pace while I was trying to hide the fact that I cried, but he had noticed and stopped moving. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered against my lips. 'Tell me when it's better.' 

I wrapped my arms around his back tightly and told him to just carry on with it, or otherwise I'd change my mind. He went on thrusting in and out of me, and our moans filled the room. 

Our bodies were all sweaty and we were exhausted as we nearly came to our highs. He watched me intently. 'You there?' He grunted, his thrust got sloppier by the second and I nodded. He gave all he had for the last time and we came together. He kissed me lightly and then lied down next to me, nuzzling me into him.

'I love you.' He smiled and placed a featherlight kiss on my temple. I closed my eyes and rested my hands on his chest.

'I love you too.' I said, opening my eyes to look at him.

'Let's get showered, because we have one last day together.' He mumbled into my hair. 'We need to make it count.'