1. Niall #imagine for @1DsBitcha

you chose #5 for the subject! i hope you like it :)

#imagine

Dear Diary,

today i had my second date with Niall, the one from One Direction, the first date was his birthday, that was yesterday, it may be a little fast, but that's how we going..

We were having a lot of fun on his birthday, and he asked me out for another time, saying he had time tomorrow if i wanted, of course i agreed; he's so cute! when i left, he kissed me, and it was just our first date!

and now about today; 

we met at the park and he took my hand, holding a basket in his other, and we had a huge walk, we passed many things i didn't even know about, it all looked so beautiful and it was awesome.

we passed a path with trees on both sides, the leaves were bright coloured, because of the autumn. he smiled at me and kissed my hand as we ended walking in the middle of a meadow full with flowers, just like it is in your dream; i was breathless.

he laid down a blanket to sit on and i helped him preparing a little picnic. we sat down across from each other and just smiled and blushed at each other, i don't know what happened, i was so nervous, and that's weird because i've known him for years! 

we ate a sandwich and started talking, like boyfriends i had, girlfriends he had, what kind of girl he liked, what kind of boy i liked; we described each other at the last one, i said 'i like Irish accents, blonde hair, blue eyes, very sweet and kind, and his laugh is so cute. he doesn't have to be very tall, i like shorter guys who still are a little taller than me.. and well, can i say i just like you?' 

he smiled and described his girl, it was exactly like mine, but he ended differently. 'i think we're made for each other, because you described me, a bit better than i actually am, but i just described perfection, that's what you are, you're perfect and i like you too.' the smile he had on his face, i was totally frozen.

he got closer to me and looked deeply in my eyes, i looked back and got lost in his, they were so blue, so angelic blue.. before i knew, he kissed my lips softly, the kiss was cute but short.

'i think i've fallen for you.' he whispered and i smiled, answering him that i felt the same.

'do you want to be my girlfriend?' he flashed me a smile and i nodded, wrapping my arms around him tightly and sighing. 'i thought you would never ask..'

---

i really hope you liked it, #5 was meadow. ;).

-Celina (@chasingtommo)