46. Personal #imagine for @hornyyforniall x :)

#imagine

Because I had such a stressful week, I decided to go to the park, relax a bit and draw the beautiful nature.

The sun was out, the warmth was lovely on my skin and I sat underneath a tree, having a great sight of the park and started to draw.

'Excuse me, you're standing in my view.. I was just drawing that.' I said as a boy stood in front of me, he had a lightly colored skin and black hair which was cute the way as it was a mess. 

'Oh, sorry, are you drawing?' He asked, I noticed a strong British accent and looked up, his jaw line was p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

'Yeah, I am, wanna see?' I smiled at him and he nodded, I turned my drawing around, showing him what I'd just drawn, it wasn't done yet, but I was close, I had been here for several hours, just enjoying the rest.

'Wow, amazing..' He said after a while, he was speechless.

'Thanks, I love to draw, it makes me calmer.' 

'Why do you need to be calmer?' He sat down next to me.

'It's been a stressful week, work, school, but I won't bother you with that.' 

'Okay, well, I'm Zayn, nice to meet you..' 

I told him my name and we shook hands, I giggled nervously at the stupidity that we hadn't introduced ourselves yet.

'What do you do when you need rest?' 

'I just walk around here, like now, I'm actually in a boyband, maybe you know it, One Direction, we've just finished X-factor and well, getting followed everywhere isn't really fun.' 

'I don't really watch X-factor, I'm sorry.' I smiled sheepishly and looked at him, his brown eyes were sparkling as he smiled at me.

'It's okay, not everyone watches it, we became third, I'm placed in this band a while ago, all because of the judges.' 

'Cool, well I think I'm going to head home.' I said and stood up, grabbing all of my stuff. 

'Okay, can I get your number or anything?' He stumbled quietly. 

'Yeah, of course.' I smiled and got my phone, he gave my his and I gave him mine and I said goodbye, we stood there awkwardly when he suddenly pulled me in for a hug.

'See you soon?' He asked.

'See you soon.' I sent him a last smile and then walked home. 

"Can't wait to see you again, beautiful, have a good night. ;) -Zayn" I read the text and smiled, and this was just the start..