93. #imagine with any boy you like :)

The most scary film ever finally ended and we were sitting there cuddled up on the couch. I was never actually scared of a film, but as soon as I see things that relate to me and seem real, I can get really scared. He had protected me though, his arms securely around me, pulling me towards him and keeping me warm.

Everytime it turned scary, I'd look at him, getting mesmerized by the ways he does things, how he watches something scary, how he'd take deep breaths and that sort of little things.

He now looked back at me, and probably caught me staring at him.

"Something wrong with my face?" He chuckled.

"No, I was just thinking." I tried to hide my face but I knew I was far too late.

He smiled brightly at me, with those big blue orbs focused on me. I got lost in his eyes, I smiled ever so lightly.

He slowly leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. Surely that wasn't the first time, but still it was different; more passionate. Our lips slowly moved against each others, our mouths opening slightly.

It turned into one of the most caring and passionate kisses I've ever had- others had been without this last part where our tongues entwined and made it the best kiss ever.

It was all kind of new for me; I'd never been loved before, no one even looked at me. This boy just made me forget all those things from the past- he showed me how it felt to be loved and I was loving him for that.