92. #imagine for Romy with Daley Blind (dutch football player)

So, I'll put up a picture of this football player next to this #imagine so everyone who reads it can see what he looks like, because he actually is really cute.

and damn it is short. -_-

-Celina.

Once again, I heard glass shatter. It had been the 5th time this month, and I was getting sick of it.

'Daley!' I yelled. 

'I'm sorry Romy, I can't help them kicking the balls into the windows!' He shouted back.

'You can get it all sorted this time.. I'm kind of sick of it.' I said, sighing deeply.

'I know babe, I will, we're just done so I'll clean it up and we'll go cuddle on the couch.' He kissed my forehead and brought the kids of the neighborhood to the door.

He cleaned all the glass that was shattered around the kitchen and outside while I was getting some tea and coffee ready.

I looked out of the window and saw Daley kick the ball on his foot over and over again. I slipped outside and kicked the ball of his foot when he least expected it.

'Ha!' I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. 

'I was just about to break my record but you ruined it!' He turned to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. 'you deserve to be punished!' He got me onto the trampoline and tickled me.

'No! Please stop!' I giggled.

'Tell me you're sorry!' He chuckled and carried on tickling.

'Okay okay! I'm sorry!' I tried to look serious, but due to him tickling me, I failed miserably.

'Apologies accepted.' He smiled and stopped tickling me. 'Let's play a little, maybe that's nice. We can always cuddle later on.' 

'But what if you lose? You'll lose from a girl.' I stuck out my tongue.

'I won't lose, but I'll try to play a little bit fair to you.' He stood up and jumped off the trampoline, getting the football.

'Let's go to that field then, because I don't want to break more windows.' I said and got off the trampoline.

'Can I hold you hand, my lady?' He smirked and held his hand out.

I smiled and grabbed his hand. 'Of course you can.' 

We walked towards the small field around the corner, swaying our hands a little. The weather was nice; around 20 degrees celsius and not too warm, but not too cold. 

We immediately started playing as we got onto the field, we didn't do something with goals and that kind of game, no we tried getting the ball off of each other.

He started, and it was quite a big task for me to get it from him, but after 5 minutes or so, I succeeded.

'Thought you'd be playing it nicely, seems like I can still easily get it from you.' I chuckled.

 He shrugged. 'I was giving in a little at the end.'

'Yeah, of course you were.' I winked and walked away with the ball, him following me. 

For him it was easy to get the ball off of me; he's an expert in battles. The next round that I had to get it off of him, was a bit harder. He wasn't being nice anymore, so I ended up hugging him from behind to get him loosening up a bit. 'Physical contact isn't allowed during playing babe.' He smiled, lying down on the grass.

'No, I know, but you were being mean.' I said, lying down next to him, curling into him a little.

He softly ran his hand through my hair and stared at me intently. 'You're so beautiful.' He kissed my nose.

'Why thank you, mr. Blind.' I giggled and rested my head on his chest, my hand on his stomach- I could feel that sexy sixpack.

We just laid there for quite a while, silently. We just needed each other, it was the most important thing.

No tea, no talking, no nothing; just each other.