40. Niall #imagine for @sxcnarry. (:

#imagine 

it was a sweet summernight in italia, you were on holiday with Niall and it was one of the last nights here, you've done a lot of things and you were exhausted so you didn't want to do a lot  these last days. 

you were lying in the bed, watching the see out of your window while being embraced by Niall's arms. 

He was kissing your neck several times and stroked your hair sweetly. 

'let's go to the beach? would be nice to walk there a little, or sit down in the sand.' you said. 

'yeah, let's go.' he got up and intertwined your hands, and you walked out of the room. 

as soon as you stood on the beach, you undid your feet from your flipflops and walked through the sand, which wasn't really hot anymore because it was quite late. 

'it's so beautiful here.' Niall said, sitting down on the sand as you've walked for 10 minutes, maybe even longer. 

'yeah, it is, couldn't be better with you.' you lay your arm around his back. 

he turned you a bit so your legs were on his lap and he held around your back now, your head leaning on his shoulder. 

'best holiday ever.' he smiled at you as you looked up. 

you sent a smile back and pecked his lips. 'all because of you.' 

'no because of you.' he chuckled and kissed my lips properly. 

'no because of you.' i smiled. 

'i'm not discussing this, it's you.' he patted your nose and planted another long kiss on your lips. 

'i love you.' you snuggled up to him. 

'i love you too.' he said while wrapping his arms around you. 

he kissed your head as you slowly drifted away, and he carries you carefully to your hotelroom and tucks you in :)