25. Zayn #imagine for @iad0re1D :)

#imagine

'Omg, Zayn, no, just no.' I laughed at my boyfriend, he had put a mask on, thinking I would get scared. 'I can do that so much better.' I walked out and got to my room, grabbing my Zayn-mask and putting it on, walking downstairs again and walking over to Zayn.

'You look... sexy, but I like the real you more.' He pouted.

'Wait, WHAT?! you like me more than yourself? who are you?' I chuckled and he grabbed the mask and threw it away. 

'I'm Zayn, Zayn Malik, I'm hopelessly in love with you.' He took my hands and smiled at me. 

'Yeah right. Make me believe you.' I chuckled and looked at him. 

'What do you want to do to make you believe me?' he asked curiously.

'I don't know, surprise me.' I winked and let go of his hands, laying down on the couch and putting the TV on. 

I glanced at Zayn, who was deep in thoughts and when I paid attention to the TV, he crawled onto me and used his fingers to make me look at him, his face was really close.

'I.' he kissed me.

'Like.' and again.

'You.' again.

'More.' a longer one now.

'Than.' another short one.

'Myself.' the last kiss was the most teasing one, he played with my hair when he finished, still hovering above me and looked at me seductively. I groaned and tried getting away from him but then he held me somehow, I hadn't anything to get away.

'Believe me now?' he asked, teasing my by breathing all over my skin, my face, my neck, my jawline.

'No.' I said and gasped as his lips touched the skin of my jawline, then my neck and he made his way up. 

'I will go on when you say you believe me.' he knew he had me with this. he was just a tease. 

'okay, well, then let go, I don't believe you.' he looked at me with disappointment in his eyes and laid on top of me. 

'Then we'll do it this way, I'll go of when you believe me.' he sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I started playing with his hair and fell asleep, still winning from him. 'you're just a little tease you know, you need to stay awake!' he poked my sides and my eyes opened again.

'I've believed you the whole time, but you just made it a lot more fun to disagree with you.' A playful grin spread on my face, he got up on his arms and kissed my lips.

'I love you.' he whispered and I felt his lips tracing along my cheek, he planted a kiss and then looked me. 'I really, really love you.' He smiled and turned us and I could fall asleep on him, instead of him on me. 

so, i hope you like it :) 

xx