63. Personal #imagine for Lizzy15645 :) -Harry

sorry sorry sorry! it's so late and I just didn't have time (im ill)

here it is and i hope you will like it :) x

I was sitting on the couch, Harry was once again out with 'friends'.

He always said he was, but I didn't know, he always stayed away for hours and hours, sometimes even till 3 am. Enough time to cheat on me..

I was trying to stay awake, but I'd been so tired lately, that I almost fell asleep, my eyes slowly closed, but widened quickly when I heard the front door. woah, he's 'early', it's only 1 am!

'Hey babe!' He happily chirped as he walked into the living room.

'Hey.' I said, uneasily because I didn't want to confront him with another thing I don't really trust.

oh wait, you don't know of course! I got a paranoid disorder, I mistrust a lot, like these things and I can really screw things up. I barely have any friends and I always cause fights because I see things from another point of view than most people.. that's why Harry and I have had a lot, I really mean a lot, of fights.

He was about to hug me, but stopped as he heard the tone of my 'hey'. 

'What's up Lizzy?' He asked, I looked down and hugged him, hiding it for him. 'Tell me.' 

'It's nothing, really.'  I replied and let go of him, he placed his arms around my waist and looked right into my eyes.

'I was at a friends house.' He smiled. 'I came back because he's got to work tomorrow.' 

'Yeah, I know you were, you told me.' I said reluctantly.

'It feels like you didn't trust it, I can feel it every time I come back from friends..' He kissed my forehead. 'Don't worry, I know how you feel about it, but I was only at a friends, if you want, you can join next time?' 

'No, no! I don't want to be stuck in boy conversations, you know that!' I smiled at him, since I told him about my paranoid disorder, he searched all about it and helped me with it, also he can easily tell when it's bugging me, well, of course it's always there, but I can have my moments.

'Then don't worry about it baby, I love you and I don't need anyone else if you think that's what I'm doing when I say I'm going to a friends, I wouldn't dare to cheat on you because you're my life. My life, you hear me?' He smiled, showing his cute little dimples at me.

'I do trust you, it's just other people..' He cut me of by placing his lips on mine.

'I won't let other people make me hurt you, okay? Just come with me upstairs because I want to cuddle in our king size bed.' He pecked my lips and took my hand, practically dragging me upstairs.

'I need a shower first though.' I stated, but he wouldn't let me.

'You will shower tomorrow because now you're mine.' He threw me some football shorts and a sweater of his to sleep in as he unclothed himself to his boxers.

'Now come on, cuddle with me because cuddling myself is a no-go.' He smiled and climbed in the bed, opening his arms for me.

I lied down underneath the covers and crawled into his arms, my head on his chest, an arm around his waist.

'I love you, go to sleep babe, you must be tired.' He kissed my head and hummed a lullaby, one way to make me go asleep.

and yes, it worked really well..