80. #imagine with Liam.

Hey everyone. These next 2 weeks I'll be extremely busy and I won't be updating a lot.

I have got a lot to do for school and it will take most of my time; I have literally no time left.

I hope you all understand, I'll try to write again asap!

See you soon! -Celina xx 

There went the schoolbell. Finally lunchbreak.

I trotted down the stairs, avoiding my over-annoying friends. I walked into the cafetaria and looked around to find my boyfriend, but I couldn't find him. I sat down at my friends table and grabbed my lunch; a biscuit and a sandwich; my usual.

I needed to see him, but he wasn't here. I didn't talk or look up, I fiddled with the wrapper of my biscuits.

'Boo.' I jumped as two arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off my chair.

'Hey, I searched for you.' I said, turning around in my boyfriends arms.

'Well, mrs. Thompson was helping me with maths and it took a little longer.' 

I chuckled. 'Shall we sit down somewhere else? It's crowded here.' 

He nodded, making my grab my bag while he took my hand. We sat down in the corner of the cafetaria. I sat on his lap and his arms had a firm grip on my waist.

'Why did you want to sit down here? Did something happen this weekend? Or today?' 

I nodded. 'I don't what to think now. One day you're enemies and the next day you start talking..' I said. 'My ex-best friend is getting closer again, and I have literally have no idea why I'm letting him.' I leaned against his chest.

'Listen to your heart, I know he hurt you..' He said. 'If you need help, I'm here for you. You come to me, okay?' 

I smiled. 'Of course I will, but it just got me a bit emotional.' 

'I know, but you've got to remember that you have the best boyfriend ever adn that everything will be alright.' 

'Well, you certainly are.' I smirked. I grabbed my water bottle and took a zip. Liam snatched it from me just before I wanted to put it back in my bag. He took a zip before he handed it back to me.

'Thief.' I chuckled as I was putting the bottle in my bag. I turned around on his lap so I could face him. 

'Says the one who stole my heart.' He whispered. 

I blushed. 'But we stole each other's hearts.' I rested my head on his shoulder, my steady breathing on his neck. 

'Babe, it tickles.' He giggled, making me giggle.

'I love you.' I whispered quietly.

'I love you too, baby.' He kissed my head as the schoolbell rang.

We both groaned. 'I'll see you in an hour.'