55. Personal #imagine for @ToriDoriLou :)

Sorry for the long wait! x

#imagine

Here I was, in my football clothes, waiting for the game to begin.

I'm not like usual girls, I play football in a boys' team since I was too good for every girls' team and I like every second of it.

Our local enemy walked onto the field and the captains shook hands and everything, I looked at the boys from the other team, they had some cute boys.. number 17, 23, 4, 9 and 16. Oh my god.

I took my position at the middle line and stood in front of the curly-haired boy with number 9 on his shirt, he was so cute.

'Hi, I'm Harry, girl huh?' He said and winked.

'Yeah, so? I kick your ass.' I smiled and introduced me, wished him goodluck and the match began.

'HERE!' I screamed and someone passed me the ball, I stood eye in eye with Harry and played the ball,  he was about to tackle me and I got the ball in between my feet and jumped over his sliding body, playing along and trying to score, which I did.

I cheered with the others of my team before walking past Harry. 'Told you so.' 

~~

'Hey, erm.. can I maybe get a date because you ruined my ego?' He asked when I sat in the canteen, I just showered and changed.

'Maybe, why'd I go out with a boy who I have to play against?' 

'Because this boy is really cute?' He tried and smiled an uncomfortable smile.

'Yeah okay, tonight?' I chuckled and he nodded.

'Where do you live? I'll pick you up.' 

I wrote my adress and phonenumber down, gave it to him and stood up.

'Gotta go home now, my mum is expecting me in 10 minutes.' I said and kissed his cheek.

I got my stuff and left, walking home. I squealed and did a happy dance, I just got a date with one of the hottest boys on earth, who totally likes me.

Lucky me.