9. Harry #imagine for @DatingHazza.

you chose 15 :)

#imagine

it was a boring day with Harry at home, i was typing a little on my laptop until he started about those imagines and fanfics you've written.

'let's read them, they were brilliant!' he whined.

'NOOOO!' i screamed.

'please?' he looked at me with puppy eyes and i agreed, opening my tumblr where my imagines where on.

he read a few out loud and giggled afterwards.

'they're lovely, don't you wish it would come true?' 

'all i ever wished for came true, i have you.' i smiled at him and he looked at me with such a cute look, i almost melted.

'aw, babe.' he said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

he started reading another one, a dirty one, and i chuckled.

'well, we'll wait with that one till tonight.' he said and winked.

he lifted me up and jumped into the pool with me, he cornered me and kissed my lips, like he read earlier, then we showered together and got comfy on the couch, kissing and cuddling under a blanket while watching a movie.

after dinner, he lifted me up and kissed me hard on the lips.

'just one imagine to go babe..' he said, getting upstairs and closing the bedroom door ...

15 - reading imagines together.

-Celina