35. Harry #imagine for @NatSupersoaker :)

#imagine

I was at a pool party of my best friend, I was one of the less people that still wore shorts and a shirt, because I was quite selfconcious, I didn't like my body, I actually hated it. 

'Come on Natalie! don't be so shy and get in!' My best friend yelled from the pool. She was flirting with a guy with blonde hair, I knew him, it was Niall, from One Direction. She had been friends with all of them for so long, but she'd never let me meet them. I was a Directioner, deeply in love with the curly-haired boy since the beginning. 

I spotted Harry while he was watching me, his toned sixpack was so hot.. he looked like baby Tarzan. He walked over to me and smiled. 'Shouldn't you be swimming with all the others?' 

'No, I don't want to swim, thank you.' I smiled back at him and sat down on a chair, quite far away from the pool so I wouldn't get wet. Harry followed me.

'Ah come on babe, you'll be fine.' 

'No, I really don't want to.' I said, not even looking at him. 

'Are you afraid they'll judge you?' he asked, sitting down in the chair across of me, grabbing my hand.

'No..' I said, he lifted up my chin. 'okay, yes.' 

'Why? you're a beautiful girl!' He complimented me. 

'I'm not.' I said. 

'I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but it's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with you, and all these little things...' he took a moment of rest and then went on. 'I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but you're perfect to me.' He sang the chorus again.. 'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to, if I let you know, I'm here for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.' he smiled.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. 'Don't cry.' he wiped them away. 'But please come and swim with me?' he pleaded. I nodded and he smiled. 

'come on.' He helped me up and hugged me, then helped me to get my shirt off and my shorts off, placing them on the chair and he checked me out.

'you look beautiful babe.' he smiled. 'nothing to be unsure of.' 

I thanked him and looked in his eyes, they seemed so honest and they were just to die for. A dazzling smile appeared on his face and he leaned in to kiss me.

he wrapped his arms around my back and lifted me up, pulling away from the kiss and jumping with me in his arms into the pool.

I chuckled when I surfaced and he kissed my cheek.

'see, no need to be selfconcious.' he smiled at me.