74. Personal #imagine for Elizabeth11918 with Niall.

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I hope you'll enjoy it though :) xx

'NIALL STOP I TRY TO STUDY!' I squealed as he was once again tickling me. 

'Never!' He laughed his adorable laugh as he was tickling me with his hands, his strong arms squishing me. 

'You're hurting me!' I tried, but no success. 

'Please Niall, I need to study for my test!' I pouted.

'You have studied for hours babe, you need to rest a little bit and right now, you're coming to watch a film with me, either you want it or not.' He lifted me up, finally stopping to tickle me, and lifted me all the way downstairs, into the livingroom onto the couch.

'I hate you, I need to study Niall, I don't want to fail it.' 

'You never failed a single test, so you won't be failing this one.' He stuck out his tongue at me and started the film. He'd already prepared everything, knowing I'd be escaping if he had to get food or a drink. 'Now ssh, because it's starting, and cuddle with me!'

I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his arm around me and I started relaxing a bit.

20 minutes later, five things scared the shit out of me and I literally wanted to stop watching this damn film. 'Niall it's scary, stop it please.' 

'It's not that scary babe, but come here, go to sleep. It's already late and you won't be studying at this time.' We laid down on the couch, my back facing the TV so Niall could watch the movie as I cuddled up to his chest and tried to sleep.

'shit shit shit! I need to go!' I woke up against Niall on the couch and fell off. I stood up quickly and ran around like a headless chicken to get my stuff and hurry up to school.

'BABE! Stop running, it's sunday!' Niall laughed.

I stopped running and looked at him. 'It's monday.' I said.

'No it's not.' He held my arm just as I was about to run along. 

'Come on, let's get some breakfast, then you can study for a bit before we leave to go to the boys.' 

I blushed and walked with him. 'I feel so embarrassed now.' 

'I thought it was very funny.' He smiled and kissed my head lightly before sitting down with me, some cereal in front of us. 'Very funny.' 

'Yeah, stop it.' I took his hand and sat closer to him. 'I feel ashamed.' 

'Don't feel ashamed babe, I will tell no one about this, as long as I get my hand back so I can eat!' His lovely laugh sounded through the kitchen as I let go of his hand immediately and we started eating quietly. 

'Now, go study for an hour, then I'll be getting you because we're leaving for the boys. i love you.' He slapped my butt lightly as I walked past.

'i love you too.' I smiled, such a lovely boyfriend I got.