6. Niall #imagine for @hughoran1D

you said 13. okay!

#imagine

'Niall, i need to get an agenda, wanna go with me?' i said.

'let's make one! come on, it's fun, just putting pics of us in, or making pictures to put in!' he said enthusiastic.

'okay, let's see how much nice pics we have.. like holidays we've been on and that kind of pics.' i smirked.

i got my laptop and started it, getting our photos together in a map; US<3.

i searched through the pics and asked how much we needed.

'let me get that site to make one, here it is! you need, 28!' 

'okay, let's choose!' we chose like 18 pics, then we decided to walk around the city with our camera, making pics on random places so we had new pictures.

we went to a lake with a "beach" around it, and wrote our names in the sand, making a picture of it, then one of us holding hands with the sun in the middle of us as it was near the sunset.

we went to the park, which is bright lighted when it's dark, we sat at a bench and i made a picture of us, he looked at me, i looked at him, our forehead's touching.

he took the camera from me and made a pic as we were kissing.

we ended our pics and went back home, making the agenda and ordering it.

'this was such an exhausting day! i'm going fora shower, join me?' i pouted.

you both showered together and got ready for bed, we ate something, brushed our teeth and went to bed.

we cuddled up to each other, shared a kiss and i fell asleep listening to his steady heartbeat and his arms wrapped around me :)

13 - choosing and making pics for an agenda.

hope you liked it :) 

-Celina