36. Zayn #imagine for @RealDionne. :)

#imagine

I've been upset lately because I had a fight with my best friend, she didn't have an obvious reason. She just hurt me, it caught everyone off guard, from such good friends, to almost strangers.

I've been suffering, she's been happy and outgoing since, she didn't seem sorry at all, she did fine without me and that's the thing that hurts the most.

"What hurts the most, was being so close, and having so much to say and watching you walk away.."  I was listening some songs, my boyfriend had been rehearsing, recording, everything, nobody had time for me, my feeling were coming out all at once, they kept coming back every day, I cried myself to sleep, my best friend, or should I say, the stranger that used to be a friend, doesn't realize what she's done to me. 

The doorbell rang, I walked over and found Zayn standing there, holding a bag with Ben&Jerries ice cream. 'Hey babe.' he smiled.

'Hi Zayn.' I said, letting him in, he embraced me and I inhaled his scent, burying myself a little in the jacket he wore. 

'How've you been doing babe?' he asked and looked at me.

'Not really well, it's so overwhelming, it hurts.' I admitted, I couldn't lie to him.

'I'm here to make you feel better, baby. I'll make sure you're alright.' he said and got out of his jacket. We walked into the living room, he got 2 spoons and handed me one, together with one of the two Ben&Jerrie ice creams. I cuddled up to him and started eating while he was watching me and just making sure I wouldn't start crying.

'so, this had 2 things that are positive, I make you feel better, that's also the most important thing, and then you have us cuddling and that's something I really love to do. I hope you feel better of course, but I wouldn't mind spending a few more days cuddling with you.' He smirked.

'I do feel better, but I'm afraid it's temporarily.' I sighed and turned around, watching him.

'I understand, I'll be staying with you baby.' he pressed his lips to mine and played with my hair.

'thank you.' I muttered and laid my head on his chest, he got the remote and turned on the TV, watching some kind of soap. 

I didn't pay any attention on it, just the steady breathing of Zayn. I watched his concentrated face when he suddenly turned to me.

'Am I fascinating?' he whispered, I only nodded and crawled better on top of him, lying on my side and getting myself in a good sleep position. Zayn kissed my head and smiled. 'you're tired, go to sleep babe.' 

'I love you..' I said and fell asleep after a few minutes with help of Zayn's heartbeat, it had calmed me down and made me sleepy, the heart who only was beating for me.

hope you liked it babe. x