34. Niall #imagine for @maritvanwieren

#imagine 

I was preparing for another fanmeeting, we'd go with 4 people towards [choose a city in your country]. I had been organizing this with someone called [choose a Directioner]. I sat in the train listening some 1D music when I got a text. 

"Hey, I can't come, my mum wants me to clean my room so I'm kinda grounded :( " 

well, 3 people can't be too bad, right?

I got out at the stop I had to and waited for the others.

'incoming call.' I grabbed my phone and sighed, another one who couldn't come, so it was only the last one, which I didn't know, and me.

'Erm, hello? are you Marit?' I heard from behind. I turned around and found there Niall.

'Am I dreaming?' I said. 'Did you just join a fanmeeting?' 

'Yes I did and no you're not dreaming. The others cancelled right?' he said. 'too bad.' 

'They don't know what they'll miss.' I chuckled.

'Come on, let's go to somewhere, the train station isn't the best place to be.' I linked arms with him and he walked us around, we were kind of lost, found some benches around a little ditch or so. We sat down and I grabbed my bag for my oreos.

'Want some?' I chuckled and gave him the half of the oreos.

'Thank you!' he said happily and did just like the ads always do on TV. 'Turning.. licking.. dipping and eating..' it's that he didn't have a glass of milk! 

I chuckled at this sight, I couldn't believe how lucky I was.

We had great talks not only about One Direction, also about him personal, about me personal.

'It's 5 pm already, I have to get to train home.. too bad though.' 

'I'll join ya, bringing you home.' he smiled at me and took my hand, we had been eating in a Mc Donalds nearby and he had actually only told me compliments about my eyes, my personality and my outside. 

~~

'Thanks for bringing me home, want a drink before you go?' I said as I walked into my house, followed by him. 

'Yes please.' He said and got out of his jacket, following me everywhere I went.

'Mum, I'm home and I have someone here for now!' I screamed. 'If you want, I can get my mum so far that you can stay over..' He nodded thankfully. 'Can he stay over?'

'Yes hun, but don't go to sleep too late, I'll be there soon!' my mum screamed back and I chuckled, she would probably squeal if she knows I got Niall with me.

'Want coke? fanta or sprite?' I asked when I got 2 glasses and was about to get the drinks.

'Whatever you take is alright, thank you.' I grabbed the coke and filled our glasses, returning the coke in the fridge and walking with our drinks to the couch, putting them on the table.

'Want to watch TV or a movie?' I smiled.

'A movie, I like horror movies..' He smirked. I understood his smirk; he would like it if I would get scared, just so he could protect me.

'Right, I got insidious here.' I smiled and put it in, sitting next to him on the couch when my mum walked in.

'Y-you're Niall Horan.' she mumbled.

'Yes, mum, good of you! I got a sleep over with Niall Horan.'