Chapter. 30 Goki's Defeat

I follow Yusuke as he looks at his compass, which lead us to a nearby forest. The sun shine down upon the Earth as the slightly cloudy blue sky showed it breathtaking canvas to all who looks up at it. In a forest a little girl can be seen picking up a glowing green orb in curiosity. Just as she crouches down and touch the orb Goki walks in front of her and she looks up at him.

"You dropped your ball" She innocently smiles as she outstretched the ball in front of her in order to hand it back to him, unfortunately not being able to sense the evil radiating off the man as he looks down at her and grabs the ball. My jaw clenches in anger as I grit my teeth.

"You're a sweet girl, you'll be even sweeter in my stomach" He says, sharp teeth now poutruding, breaking his facade showing his true nature as he raised the ball which ominously glowed. The girl eyes turn pale as her soul leaves her mouth in a puff of smoke and she falls over in a heap on the ground, pale eyes still open and unmoving like that of a doll. Goki maliciously grins at the orb and begins to chuckle.

"I'm about to start a new collection"

"Goki" Yusuke calls out. Turning to the direction of where he hears the voice, Goki visage turns surprise, seeing us standing here.

"Did ya miss us?, We came all this way to see you" I add as I glares at him.

"Idiots, didn't you two listen to what I just told you yesterday"

"Sorry, I didn't get the memo" I grin.

"And I heard ya loud and clear, I'm just stupid" Yusuke rubs the back of his head. The once pristine blue sky suddenly paints a dreadful red as the wind begins to ominously blow the trees. Goki laughs as his energy begins to grow, his shirt rips off due to the power as he transforms again, teeth begin to grow as more horns form on his head. I scrunch up my nose due to the putrid smell that comes from him. He exhales a couple of gruff grunts and he opens his eyes. His attention is on us, his targets.

"You both are becoming pests" He spats. Yusuke and I shot a look to one another before he begins to run toward him, punching his stomach but he don't leave so much as a scratch on his tough skin. It's like punching a brick walk. I run and kick the side of his head, cussing once I realize it don't do much of anything either.

"Hahaha, for some detectives you don't know much, and kyukonki skin is as solid as rock you can't hurt me" He swings at Yusuke, who dodges the blow in time as the tree behind him dealt with Goki punch, snapping in half and breaking off from the brute force. Yusuke ungracefully lands on the ground and the broken piece of the tree lands in front of him. Goki shifts his attention to me and swings at me as well but I back flip away just in time, clumsily landing on my feet. I need to practice more on my flips and flexibility.

"Don't think I haven't forgotten about you girl" He growls as I dodge another one of his attacks, wincing from my wounds, they feel like they're burning. He laughs as a sadistic gleam meets his eyes from keenly spoting my pain.

"I guess I didn't go easy on you last time huh, well don't exspect me to go easy on you now!" He yells  as he swips his claws at me.

While Goki attention is on me Yusuke grabs the broken tree trunk and begins to charge at Goki, who turns his attention from me in surprise.

"How about a big wooden stake" He yells as he impales the trunk into his stomach. Goki grabs the trunk with his hands and lifts it, lifting Yusuke off the ground along with it.

"Don't you see it's pointless" He gruffly states as he throws the whole tree trunk and Yusuke along with. He lands a few yards away, groaning in pain.

"Yusuke!" I shout in concern as I watch him struggle to get up. I grab a rock from the ground and throw it at him to avert his attention away from Yusuke.