Chapter. 75 Board games and Boba Milk Tea

The rest of our adventure at Akio Mall that day went well, I really enjoyed myself. I wouldn't mind going back. A week and a half has gone by since then and I called Kurama, inviting him to hang out.

We are now currently in my room, contemplating what we should do.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask after a moment of silence. He places a hand under his chin in thought, his red brows furrows in concentration and I can't help but think about how cute he looks at the moment.

"How about we play a board game?" He suggests with a smile. I move my attention to look up at my ceiling, silently contemplating.

"Now that I think about it, I have a set of Checkers in my closet that we can play"

"Does it so happen to be along side the body pillow?" He teases. My face feels warm as I cough, shooting a glare his way.

"You're really not going to let that one go huh?" I question with an exasperate expression on my face. He averts his eyes to look to the side innocently. I can feel the mischief in his aura from a mile away.

"No" He light-heartedly chuckles behind his hand.

Shaking my head, I open my white closet door and the body pillow falls right on out, as if it wanted payback against me for leaving it behind. I paused as the room goes very quiet. Kurama appears from behind me, glancing at the pillow over his shoulder in curiosity and scaring the life out of me.

I didn't even hear him move.

"My, what do we have here?" He says, teasingly. Green orbs lite up in amusement at the situation at hand "isn't this Sesshomaru from Inuyasha, what an interesting choice indeed"

I can hear him trying to contain the chuckles that wishes to come out. I grab the box of checkers and kick the pillow back inside my closet. I quickly scramble to shut the door.

"Y-you weren't suppose to see that!" I blurt out in embarressment. Face feeling hot and voice small. I purposely choose to ignore the feeling of amusement in Kurama's aura as he chuckles into his hand. I scoff at him. I had this pillow since I was thirteen due to the crush I had on Seshomaru.

Can you even blame me.

I plan on getting rid of it today anyway since I'm getting too old for it and it didn't serve any use other then to sit in my closet and collect dust.

"What, are you jealous of my body pillow, hm?" I inquire, pointing at him accusingly "Sheshomaru is the mighty lord of the western lands and a powerful demon of course"

"No, not at all, unlike that body pillow, which so happens to be an inanimate object, I happen to be real" He points out in a matter-of-fact manner and he chuckles even more afterwards in amusement from my crestfallen expression.

"You got a point" I admit but furrow my brows in determination "and you can laugh all you want but once I beat you at this game I'll be the one having the last laugh" I say as I place the game on the floor and begin to set up.

"Is that a challenge?" He inquires with a raise red brow.

"Yep and I plan on beating you" I proclaim with a smirk on my face. He takes his seat in front of me and cross both his arms. He has a competitive gleam in his green eyes as he looks at me. The air around him turns serious, all playfulness gone.

I internally panic, wondering just what I've gotten myself into.

"We'll just have to see about that"
.
.
.
.

'I'm screwed!'

I sweat drop as I look at the one lonely red checker piece at my side and compare it to Kurama's, who has most of his own piece's still on the board. My last checker piece is currently about to lose to him.