Chapter. 70 Community Of Hell

Three days has come and gone and I'm incredibly soar. Every step I take feels like I'm carrying painful weights on my shoulder. My wounds are fully healed but it feels like my body hasn't caught up with it just yet. I have been hurt before mutiple times but this pain is something else!

Currently I'm washing my hands in the sink, I just left my Algebra class.

Just the day prior I spoke with Kurama about starting to also walk home together from now on. He agreed and I informed my mom that from now on she doesn't have to pick me up from school anymore and that I'll be walking home from now on with him since we don't live too far from the school. She happily agreed, seeing this as an opportunity for us to get closer and also telling me about how she'll have to stay after school longer anyways.

'As long as it's Shuichi's walking you home then it's fine with me. You both can also get closer that way' She said happily. 'Now that I'm settled into being a teacher at Sarayashiki I'll have to teach after-school summer classes for those who are behind in order to help help catch up,, and that also included your friends Yusuke and Kuwabawa. I'm just happy that Keiko volunteered to help them'

I'm making my way back to class and yelp in surprise from feeling a hand gently take my own and pull me into a random...janitor closet.

The familar smell of roses hit my senses and I visibly relax. I look up and into his emerald eyes thay look to slightly glow in the darkness of the closet. Thank goodness it's was just him because if it was anybody else I would've already punch them.

"Sorry for pulling you in here so suddenly but I wanted to make sure that we have the up most privacy" He whispers, his minty fresh breath fanning my face. That's how small this closet is and how close we are. I can feel his body press against mine as his silky hair tickle the side of my neck.

"T-that's alright" I manage to stutter out, feeling my face heat up as my heart speeds up in my chest.

"So is there a reason you pulled me in here?" I ask a moment later "because if it's to play seven minutes in heaven I'll warn you that I have never kissed anyone before"

He let's out a chuckle close to my face at my joke "Yes, I've been told to keep an eye out on Yusuke and recently discovered that he and Kuwabara might be in trouble"

"What kinda trouble are we talking?" I inquire.

"I've learned that there has been two half demons causing trouble by impersonating them. At four this afternoon they will be meeting up at Hell's Comminity Ruins"

"That's an interesting name for a community" I mutter out my thoughts.

My communicator in my bag rings suddenly and I take it out and open it. Koenma face is revealed on the screen and he greets us.

"Hello Winter, Kurama, I see that you both are in a...closet together? Do I need to ask what you two may have been....doing before?"

It takes me a moment to understand what he's insinuating about our particular situation and I feel my body heat up instantly.

"I-if you're thinking anything inappropriate at all then I can assure you that we weren't doing any of that" I retort in embarressment. Thank goodness that it's dark in here because Kurama can't see the incredulous expression I'm making and I can't see his.

But I can see his red aura spiking in embarressment and I don't blame him. He probably realize just how close we are in here.

The prince nervously laugh with both hands up in surrender "Okay I believe you sheesh, I'm sure Kurama caught you up on what's going on with Yusuke and Kuwabara?"