Chapter. 71 The Golden Seal

A/n: Not me just finding out there's little to no fanfics to a awesome anime call Casshern Sins on this website. I plan on making a fanfic for this and for those of you who haven't seen it, I recommend it. It's really good . I remember falling in love with it when I first watch it back in 2013.

________

A week day have passed since the fight at Hells Community Ruins and also today is my last day of summer school, I can enjoy the rest of my break, I even did the assignments that was assigned to all students during the break just so I can have nothing to do.

I'm currently at home watching tv. Kurama had to stay behind because the principle requested him to in order to talk to him about something important. He told me to walk on ahead.

I flip through the channels, bored out of my mind as I munch on a chocolate bar.

I let out a small squeak in surprise from hearing someone suddenly shout my name. I peek out the window, seeing Ayame on her oar, a panic look is across her usually calm features. I raise up the window sill in order to hear her better.

"Winter!, it's an emergency!" Ayame urgently tells me. "Koenma's been kidnapped!"

My face changes into a look of surprise "Seriously?, how did that even happened?"

Botan will be informing you once we get to spirit world"
.
.
.
.
Yusuke, Kuwabara, Botan, Hiei and I watch as Jorge cries on the tile floor of Koenma's office. Ayame is currently helping the other ogres outside the office by trying to calm them down since a lot of them aren't taking too well to Koenma's absent. I bend down and pat his back in comfort as he sobs.

"He's g-gone" He sobs.

"Will you stop crying and tell us what happened?, no offense pal but ogre tears smells pretty rank" Yusuke comments with his hands in his pocket.

"That's not very nice Yusuke, he's going through a pretty tough time with Koenma not being here and all, which is pretty surprising seeing that Koenma isn't really that nice to him" I say with a sweatdrop.

"Sounds like a case of Stockholm syndrome to me" Yusuke comments.

Botan bends done to his level and places a comforting hand on his shoulder "Talk to us please?"

"I was there, we've gone to the beach so Koenma could wear his strip one piece bathing costume" Jorge starts to say, tears falls from his face as snot begins to trail down his nose. I sweatdrop at what he just said.

"A bathing costume, what is this 1905?" Yusuke sweatdrops along with me. Kuwabara and Yusuke faces conveys their feelings about it. They are just done with this case already and it hasn't even started yet.

"We go there once a year. It's a real treat getting out of the office, sure we're still Koenma's slave but at least the weather is nice" Jorge says as he pulls out a hand held camera out of no where and clicks a button.

"Where did that even come from" I mutter in confusion as the tv screen in front of us turns on, showing a grey static.

"Haven't a clue" Yusuke mummers. The static is gone and it appears to be a lot of men and women in bathing suits on a sunny beach.

The video pans over to Koenma who's laying on the beach chair with a drink in his hand and two red ogre's are fanning him. A mutilcolor umbrella, consisting of the colors red, white and blue provides him with shade from the sun. Jorge meanwhile is standing a few feet away, a straw hat accompany his head and it looks like he's holding a cooler, most likely full of drinks.

All in all, Koenma looks and acts just like a real life spoil prince.

"Now this is the life, I've never even heard of sling shot monokini's" Koenma says to himself and I roll my eyes.