Chapter. 81 Invitation

You know. I remember the first time I met Carla, right before we became the best of friends.

Walking down the hallway, head bowed down as my dull brown eyes remained glued to the floor as students around me muttered to one another as they look at me.

"Why does she look like that?"

"She's so weird"

"What's wrong with her?"

"You think she's gonna talk to herself again?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if that weirdo do"

"She obviously got problems, there's defiantely something wrong with her"

I turned the corner and felt someone grab me by the front of my shirt and yank me to the ground. I see mutiple legs surrounding me and stand up.

I'm surrounded by a group of students, in the forefront is Nia, Johnathan, Tay, Gina and Lawrence.

"So you really think you can feel someone's emotions, I don't believe you" Nia called out with a look of disbelief on her face.

"But I can, really I wouldn't lie about something like this" I replied.

"If that's the case then what's Carla feeling right now?" She questioned as she points to her. The black haired girl looked at her in questioned then averted her attention back to me.

"Let's see what you got" She shrugged with a casual smirk on her face. I gazed at Carla's green aura. It flickered in sadness.

"I can sense a deep sadness in you" I solemnly said.

"W-what the hell are you talking about" She sputtered.

"You try to pretend that you're happy when you're really not, Is there something going on in your personal life?" I questioned in concern. Her mouth opens as a gasp escapes past his lips.

"N-nothing is going on in my life" She announced, still smirking but it looked a bit forced this time. I can also detect the artificial feeling in her light purple aura. I sadly look at her.

"You're aura feels artificial, if you don't want to talk about it then that's understandable, I'm all ears if you need someone to talk to" I beamed with a smile. Maybe then we can be friends?. Her brows furrowed in agitation her brown eyes glared at me.

"N-nothing is wrong, stop trying to get in other people business okay" She fumed. My eyes grow wide in shock.

"I-i'm sorry" I mumbled as I take a step back, only to have someone to place a hand on my back and roughly shove me back into place. Their aura's are starting to slowly get to me the more we stand here, it's almost suffocating.

"If you can feel that then what is Gina feeling right now?" Nia demanded as she gazed at the girl who looked at me exspectantly.

"Oh her aura feels aggitated, are you upset about something?"

"Yeah, you bitch" She scoffed as the people around us laugh. I felt embarrass as they continued to laugh at me. I just wanted to leave and never return.

"You're fucking weird, going around saying you can detect a person emotions but you can't, you're just a liar" Nia laughed as she pushed me to the ground. I winced in pain once my body hits the ground and look back up at her in confusion.

"How sad are you to go around lying just to get attention. There's a reason why you don't have any friends, no one likes you because you're fucking weird and on top of that you're ugly as well, everything about you is wrong your hair, skin, face, eyes, body. You're just a useless nobody who don't deserve to be loved" She laughed as my eyes widen in shock.