Chapter. 49 Kuwabara's Fight

"He's been in my sights since the begining, I sense something was off about him the moment we cross paths, it was even more apparent when he watch me defeat my opponent in the dark forest. So it also seems like I was in his sights as well" I finalize.

'But the question is why, is there something he wants from me?'

"If Shorin is in fact Rando, I'm afraid Kuwabara is out of his league" Botan remarks.

"Hey Kuwabara wait up!" Yusuke shouts as he runs up to him.

"Don't try to give me your coaching advice Urameshi" Kuwabara replies. Yusuke grabs him by the front of his blue uniform and pulls him close to whisper to him, which soon turn into a loud argument. I look at Rando, noticing that he's looking at me. I glare at him, earning a evil smirk in return that sends a shiver of fear down my spine. I don't like the look he's giving me.

I gasp in shock from feeling the sudden coldness and seeing the spirit of the army man appear in front of me, blocking Rando's view of me. I look up at the back of his head in shock. Why is he protecting me when he dosen't even know me?.

"Please sir, may we start?" Rando asks in a sickly sweet tone of voice, much different from the more upbeat tone he used before. I step from behind the spirit, silently thanking him and watch Kuwabara glances at Rando with furrow brows.

"Yeah"

And with that answer Genkai starts the fight "Begin!"

Kuwabara raises his fist up and Rando does the same, both showing off there own styles of fighting stances.

"I'll take you down in one hit" Kuwabara charges at Rando and punch him in the face and watch him skid back across the ground a couple feet away.

"I see this fighter will take more strength then I thought " Rando mumbles to himself as he gently place a hand on the left side of his cheek where he was just hit. Kuwabara scratches the back of his head looking apologetic.

"Gee buddy are you alright, that was just a warm up shot?"

Rando gets up with a glare on his face "you needn't worry about my health sir" he gets into a fighting position and begins to charge at Kuwabara, throwing hits and kicks his way which the teen avoids. Kuwabara hit him on the head, causing the shorter male to fall.

"Our difference in strength is pretty big huh" Kuwabara chuckles. Its obvious that the demon isn't using his whole strength at the moment and I wish Kuwabara would underestimating him and take this a bit more seriously.

"So what are the chances of a demon being a total wuss?" Yusuke mumbles to us. "Are you sure you're right Winter?, Maybe Rando's been hidding here somewhere but not as a fighter, or maybe he was one of the fighters and he maybe got beat"

"I'm positive that Shorin is Rando Yusuke, he's holding back"

"What is that how we're gonna fight?"

"No, let me try a few techniques first" Rando begins to to change the structure of his spirit energy. Hovering one hand above the other, a ball of orange and yellow energy is forming as I hear it crackling. His spirit energy surrounds him causing us to look on his shock as a red flaming ball of energy conjures up in his right hand.

"The structure of Shorin spirit energy is changing" Botan exclaims.

"What is that?" Kuwabara questions in bewilderment. Another ball of flaming red energy forms in Rando's left hand. Rando's jumps in the air.

"Circles of inferno!" He throws one of the inferno circles at Kuwabara, who eyes widen in shock. He clumsily dodged the flaming circle and Rando, not wasting any time throws the other one at him. Kuwabara clumsily dodged that as well and begins to pay himself down for any injuries.