Chapter. 79 The Toguro Brothers

The men on the screens are placing bets on who will win as if it's some kind of game of gamble.

"These are the guys that's been watching us this whole time" I confirm with narrow brows "placing bets on us as if this is some kind of game of poker"

"It's awful" Botan can only mutter. I agree with her on that.

"I would love to give each and every one of them a piece of my mind" I scoff, glaring at each man on screen "it seems like no one taught them that if you play stupid games then you win stupid prizes"

"If we get time, please allow us to tap out" The tallest demon exclaims, gaining my attention as the smaller demon laughs, albeit creepily.

"Don't listen Urameshi, I got a feeling these guys are up to something" Kuwabara warns.

"No joke" Responds the detective.

"But judging from their spirit energy we shouldn't be tok worried. They're weaklings" Kuwabara reassures. If only he knew.

"Winter you've been tense this whole time" Botan points out, concern pink eyes gazing at me. Have I know?, I haven't even realize.

"Just a bad feeling is all, I don't like it" I say vaguely, dark eyes still peel on the two demons in front of us.

Yusuke glances at me "I can't really explain it my whole body is getting this weird vibe. It's like there's something big in here

"Glad I'm not alone in this feeling" I speak up.

"I don't feel nothing" Kuwabara proclaims.

"Ready, brother?" The tallest demon asks, receiving a nod in confirmation from the other. Moving to the other side of his shoulder, the demon climbs on his arm and removes his shirt. Letting out a ear piercing screech that sounds like a banshee straight out of hell his head falls as he reels his arms backward and over his back. I watch in horror as his arms twists together like a twizler stick, his skin changing from pale white to a dark brown, similar to the bark of a wet tree after a rainstorm. He has transformed into a sword. But how?

"Well, that's a first" I can only mutter out. Yeah that's kinda freaky.

Yusuke exclaims "I bet he's popular at parties"

"More like he scares the living hell out of the party goers" I add "he's that one person who ends the parties early by doing some weird stuff that freaks everyone out"

"You see my brother is able to transform the shape of his body" The tallest demon says "It's nothing really"

"Did he just turned into a-a sword!?" Kuwabara shouts in shock.

He gives his brother a good swing "This is my brother's specialty and mine"

Grunting, he flexes his muscles as his spirit energy surges around him. Slowly his muscles grows, riping off his green top in the process.

"Not weird at all" I mumble. Yep, they're defiantely that one person at the parties.

"Oh dear" Botan can only mummer in disbelief.

"My spirit energy surrounds my brother and makes him indestructable. You see the Toguro's truly fight as one" The air picks up around them, swirling and flies at us in waves. I place my arms over my face to block it.

Kuwabara exclaims in surprise "Whoa, you feel this?!"

"What's up with this power, damnmit this isn't going to make easy" Yusuke comments. I remain silent, knowing that these guys are capable of much more. This isn't even half of their energy.