Chapter. 67 A Proposition

While running up the stone stairs I feel a shiver run down my spine causing me to come to a abrupt stop and gasp in shock. I know this feeling isn't because of the cold from Seiryu either since I've been slowly warming up, it's like a tingling feeling in the back of my mind that's traveling down my spine;urgent and unrelenting. The others stop from acending further, hearing my sudden gasp and turn to look at me.

"What is it?" Yusuke asks, eyeing me in worry from noticing my uncomfortable state.

I furrow my brows in concentration while looking off into the distance, haunted "Something dosen't feel right, call it an intuition but I just got a strange feeling that something bad is happening right now on earth"

"You feel it too!" Kuwabara exclaims in shock "my whole brain just felt like an ice cube. Something bad is definitely happening"

"No telling how long we've been here, the bees have most likley organized a counter assault using the Makai" Kurama proclaims

Hiei looks to Kurama "Only one more, let's not waste time"

We all nod and contiune to run up the steps to our next destination. As we ascend up the stone steps I can't help but think to myself.

'I hope things back on earth are alright, I'm worried. The feeling is still there in the back of my mind'

We run out the open doorway and back outside, the lightening flashes across the dark skies.

"Hurry it up" Yusuke shouts at Kuwabara.

"Shut up" Counter Kuwabara. We all come to a halt in front of thr large and omnious looking tower. Lightening strikes once again, flashing yellow and orange light onto the tower.

"What the hell is that?" Yusuke is the first to question the strange looking tower. Lightening strikes across the dark skies again, making the tower look even more meaningful.

'The last saint beast has to be inside that thing. I can feel his energy inside'

"It's the watch tower, I'm sure that's where he's hiding" Hiei informs us.

"Fine!, then let's drag him out" Yuske exclaims in determinations, lightening casting light upon us. With a new found determination, we run again towards the tower to take out this last beast. The communicator in Yusuke pocket rings and he takes it out.

"What now?" He grumbles and opens the communicator. We are greeted by the faces of Botan and Keiko. It's good to see they are alright.

"Keiko!" Yusuke exclaims in surprise.

"I had to pick her up from school Yusuke, it seems that every infected person is looking for her" Botan explains, stoping all of us in our tracts at the revelation.

"What!" Both me and Yusuke say simultaneously.

"And I don't think they want to talk, I'm almost certain they mean to kill her"

"Did you say kill!?" Yusuke exclaims in disbelief.

"So" Kuwabara starts and looks at me "that's what our premonition was"

"Yes, but I can't help but feel like there's more to it" I tell him in worry and look back at the communicator.

'The feeling is still there, nagging me, telling me that something else is also happening....'

My eyes widen in realization. My parents, I haven't been updated about how they are currently back on earth.

"The beast must be using the makai whistle to order the-" She's abruptly cut off by noise in the background.