Chapter. 62 Winter Vs Mizu

"Too bad she's already taken by fox boy, hehehe" Teases Yusuke with a huge grin on his face "You gotta be careful what you say about her around him"

Kurama face remains passive as he steps beside me and I flicker my eyes to look at him. He looks to the two boys, one brow quirk in discontent. His aura spikes in slight aggitation.

I raise a brow at him in question and with a hand I pull at the sleeve of his magenta school uniform. This works in gaining his attention. He averts his green eyes to look at me and they are swirling with concern. His red and silver aura spikes, conveying this exact feeling.

"Are you alright?" I question.

"Yes, I am fine" He answers moments later. I can feel that to he isn't.

"Do be careful with him, Mizu is a lot stronger than Byakko, he will be a lot more challenging to take down" He warns, eyes gleaming in concern as he stares into my own. I give him a thumbs up with a determine smile on my face.

"Heard ya loud and clear" I reply and begin to walk towards the large pond.

"Be careful Winter!" Yusuke shouts as I walk towards the beast, being careful not to step in any bodies of water. I look back at him from over my shoulder.

"Right" I nod in determination and look up at the beast once I come to a stop a few feet away from the large pond. He looks down at me, like a human would an ant, seeing it as being just merely small and insignificant.

"You girl wishes to challenge me?" He laughs, it sounding more like a roar "how sad, these young men would use a weak girl against me, I'm pretty sure they are much more worthy fighters than you are"

I remain in my place, furrowing my brows as I glare at him for underestimating me so soon. I'm getting sick and tired of being called weak. Without a second thought with my spirit energy I summon my glowing white bow and arrow. Pulling back the bow on the string, I shot it at him in warning, the bow grazes his right cheek, leaving a smoking wound behind and hits the wall behind him, leaving large cracks in it's place. He immediately stops laughing now and looks down at me in shock as he places a web hand on the cut that scars his blue cheek that's bleeding red.

"W-what!?" He stammers in shock and disbelief.

"Laugh all you want, but know this I'll be your end fish bait " I warn with narrow eyes, glaring his way. "So for the meantime, I suggest you stop underestimating me, that's one of the worst things you can do when it comes to fighting your opponent without knowing what they are truly capable of, only a fool would do so"

So maybe I am throwing small hints at a certain fire demon as well when I say this. I can feel his red eyes silently glaring swords at the back of my head.

The fish glares down at me, offended by my insults and with a mighty roar he shouts "You'll pay for that wench!"

Raising up both arms, his hands begins to glow a faint blue color and I can feel his energy increasing. The grounds begins to rumble around me and I stumble due to the violent vibrations. A wave of water is created from the pond as it rises up and cast a shadow over my form.

With the movement of his hands the water comes charging at me in rapid speed. I jump away in time and watch as the water hit the ground, the intense pressure leaves behind a good size crater where I stood. I thought that it would simply just splatter on the ground but my eyes widen in a look of surprise as it pursues me.

My eyes widen in a look of surprise as it pursues me. All I can do is run away from it, being mindful of the puddles on the ground

Taking a glance at Mizu, I can see his glowing web hands moving with the water as if he's directing it.