Chapter. 50 These Tears I Cry

They both get into a fighting stance. Genkai looks at them as she announces.

"Let the fighting match begin, Shorin versus Yusuke"

The wind blows as the two fighters stare at one another. Yusuke begins to glow green as his energy begins to replenish itself.

"Well, I see your spirit energy is recovering nicely on this on this hill" Rando comments. "Ready?"

Yusuke charges at him "The first one is for Kuwabara"

He punches Rando in the face, who gasp in surprise. Yusuke punches his face again "This one is for Winter"

"Thanks Yusuke" I smile as sweat begins to form on my forehead from healing Kuwabara. More of my spirit energy is leaving me but if it to help my friend then I'll do it.

"And I still got more, one for 99 psychics life you stole"

Rando attempts to move but can't and looks down at his knees.

"My knees" Rando says in surprise. Yusuke takes advantage of this and throws two punches to his face.

I look away and concentrate on Kuwabara injuries as Yusuke and Rando fight. He suffer significant damages to his body and needed the up most care at the moment.

"T-thank you" Kuwabara speaks, sounding much better then he did before as he gazes at me through half lidded eyes.

"No mention it pal" despite feeling low on energy, I give him a weak smile, grateful to see him looking better "N-now hush and save your energy"

He glances at the spirit that silently stays by my side like some sort of protector in confusion but he dosen't say anything, seeing that the spirit isn't necessarily evil or anything. I glance away from Kuwabara and at the fight.

It turns out that I'm right. The moment that 'Shorin' finally transformed into a demon with long red hair and cold eyes with markings on his face and bare chest. I blink from suddenly feeling dizzy. I stop healing Kuwabara at this point since my energy is almost gone. I'm able to heal up most of his shattered bones. Feeling a familar cold presence, I hazily look at the spirit who looks down at me in concern. He kneels before me, being at my side the entire time I'm healing my friend.

"H-here, I might have enough energy to try something since y-you've protected me"

I place a hand on his forehead and watch as my hand glows a faint white color. The spirit peacefully close his eyes and begins to glow white. The once scary and haunting look of the ghost begins to fade away and the I'm met with a much youthful looking face that smiles at me as tears fall from his eyes. He glows a faint white as he begins to dissapears before my tired eyes.

"Thank y-"

I pass out before I can hear him finish the rest of his sentence.

Guess I won't be able to see Yusuke beat Rando.

________

Prince Koenma sits in his chair as he looks at the the scene unfold on screen, his brows furrows in curiosity as he witness, Winter literally helping a ghost move on even after using most of her energy to heal Kuwabara before passing out due to her lack of energy. Botan grabs her and shouts out her name in worry as she stares down at the teen in concern.

"What the hell!?" his binky falls out his mouth in shock.

His brows knitts together in concentration, remembering the gem's Botan gave him as she told him about Winter being able to cry them out of her eyes. He tried to fine the answers but came up empty handed. With this new reveal of Winter he'll have to look more into them.