Chapter. 61 Mizu, The Water Saint

All is silent as we walk to our next destination. This next fight will be mines and I'm determine but I can't help but to feel nervous as I play with the ends of my red sleeves.

"Hey Winter"

"Hm?" I hum as I look at Yusuke who called my name.

"So you're going to tell me how you were able to tell that Kuwabara wasn't dead or"

"Huh!?" Kuwabara quickly turns his head to look at me.

"Oh yeah" I mutter, just remembering that he wants an explanation "well here's the thing, I am able to see and feel the emotions of other people's aura, or energy if you will"

"Aura?" Yusuke questions with a raise brow.

"Yeah, so like for example I can see your aura and it's a green color with a hint of underlying blue surrounding you, Kuwabara is orange, Hiei is red and Kurama is red and silver"

"That's actually kinda cool" Kuwabara admits.

"Cool, kinda freaky but cool but why are Kurama and my aura's have two different colors while Hiei's and Kuwabara's only have one?" He asks in confusion.

"Well everyone is different and so is their auras which conveys their differences" I simply answer. It is the truth but Yusuke and Kurama are unique individuals so they defy the norms. I still haven't figure out much from either of them as to why they're auras are so different, especially Yusuke's. I think I have a good idea about Kurama's since he's a fox spirit who fused his soul with that of a human fetus.

"Makes sense I guess" He shrugs.

After that we continue to walk in silence and I continue to play with my sleeve out of nervous habit. Kurama, who has his eyes fixate on me speaks.

"Nervous, are we?" Kurama silently questions, breaking me out of my thoughts. I dart my eyes to look at him. Of course he is the first to notice my worries.

"Yeah, kinda" I admit with a sigh "I've never seen enemies this big before, ya know"

"I understand, their appearance are rather shocking"

"Shocking is an understatement" I chuckle. "These beasts reminds me of creatures I use to watch on tv growing up, having a Dad like mines whose into horror movies I was bound to catch a peak here and there as a kid when he use to watch it in the living room only to stay up all night after wards, my mind use to conjure up shadows in the corners of my room and monsters under my bed, I think I even imagine a three eyes wolf with a snake tail and bat wings once"

"A wolf with three eyes, a snake tail and bat wings huh" Yusuke snorts "what the hell is up with that brain of yours?"

"Hey I can't help it, I was six at the time and my imagination ran wild back then" I retort with a huff and pout.

"So you're telling me that your imagination is considered normal now?" Yusuke stuff his hands in his pocket and laughs "wasn't it earlier you thought about if your own face taste good or not?, from the looks of it I say your mind is just as crazy then as it is now"

"Hush up, Kurama back me up" I look at him expectantly. "I'm normal right?"

He casually looks off to the side, blinking innocently "I'm sorry but I can't hear you over the sound of your imagination running wild"

"Kurama!" I whine earning myself a chuckle from him as Yusuke and Kuwabara laugh out loud. "We're suppose to be in this together"

"It's not my imagination that so happens to be running wild" He states, matter-of-fact as a teasing hint appears in his evergreen eyes.