Chapter. 56 The Tiger Beast

Genbu laughs as he puts his head back on "whose beaten?, Not me"

"Uh guys I think he's putting himself uh together" Kuwabara says in disbelief.

"You can dissemble me all you like, I'll come back together everytime" Genbu raises both arms in front of him "actually it makes for a very nice attack"

Piece by piece the arms of his body begins to fly off towards Kurama, who swings his rose whip.

"Rose whip lash!" He's able to slash at the body parts and I watch as they are shred into pieces, including his head.

Yusuke excitedly grins "right in the head, let's see him come back now"

I look at the price of slice rock that so happen to have Genbu face on it turns and maliciously smirk at Kurama.

"Unfortunately, that won't keep him down for long" I furrow my brows.

"What do you me-" Yusuke stops talking once he witness Genbu resemble himself back together.

"Want to try again?" Genbu questions. Kurama turns around to look at him.

"Okay that was luck" Yusuke comments.

"Damnit" I mutter with furrow brows "even when Kurama shreds him into scrambles on the ground like humpty dumpty, he's still able to put himself back together again"

"Lets end this, you'd like to be stones to death" Genbu once again body parts remove themselves from his body and head towards Kurama who ends up being in the middle of the attack as mutiple stones fly at him. He falls to the ground

"They're coming back!" Kuwabara yells to warn him. The stones in the air fly back towards him and Kurama looks at it, there's a look in his eyes that shows he has just discover something important. He stands in the way of the incoming stones.

"What the hell is he doing?, he's gonna get killed!" Yusuke shouts.

"He's got a plan up his sleeve" I calmly say, glancing at him from the corner of my eyes "just have some faith in him"

Yusuke blinks at me, noticing the serious look on my face then he nods his head.

"Alright"

The rocks hit Kurama and he blocks the attack with his arms in front of his face. He reaches out a hand and grabs onto something and he falls on his knees.

"You're not even fighting back" Genbu comments "those blows must have made you insane"

Kurama chuckles and turn to look at Genbu. Wondering why he's laughing, I look at Genbu, and notice that his whole body is wrongly assemble, limbs are misplaced and his head is currently located where his private area would be. The stone beast hasn't even realize it yet that he assemble himself incorrectly. I place a hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.

"Yes I'm sure of it, now your laughing at nothing" Genbu days, not realizing the real reason why Kurama is laughing. And not knowing that it is him who he's laughing at.

"Wait, H-how did you get in the ceiling?" He stammers out. "Huh what's wrong?"

I still have my hand over my mouth, stiffing my laughter but the moment Yusuke and Kuwabara burst out into laughter I soon join them.

Yusuke points at him, tears leak from his eyes due to how hard he's laughing "I've heard of brass balls before but come on!"

"I like to see him use the toilet" Kuwabara joins in, tears leaking from his eyes as they both laugh at him. I hold on to my stomach and wheeze, it hurts due to laughing so hard.