Chapter. 72 Questions Without Answers

We finally make it near the Valley of Magma. Spand for mile's around us are rocky planes, up ahead I can see orange. The Magma. We're close.

We run, not stopping or slowing down.

"Oh dear, look at the sun, it'll set at any minute. We're going to have to move a lot faster" Botan informs.

"That's easy for you to say, you're on a floating oar!" Kuwabara yells at her.

"He kinds got a point there" I agree with him "this would be a bit more easier if we all posses an oar"

More demons appears in front of us, blocking our way. Man, Garuga really wants this seal.

"Aahhhh, here comes some more" Botan warns in a panic tone of voice.

"What do we do about these guys?!" Kuwabara asks.

"Trying not to get our heads cut off would be a good start!" Answers Yusuke.

"Then we better get to it then!" I summon my sword once again, slashing at demons who are in my way.

"Out of my way!, don't you jerkwads know your fighting the strongest human warrior in the universe!" Kuwabara declares as he slices through mutiple demons. Yusuke runs beside him, taking out a few demons of his own.

"Thanks for talking me up Kuwabara but don't you think you should save yourself a little credit too?!"

"Even when we're fighting a horde of demons you guys are still at it!" I smirk, slicing even more demons. It's like there's a never ending supply of them.

"Just showing this idiot whose the better one!"

"Shut up Urameshi!"

Botan flies ahead and points to a set of reddish color cliffs "The Valley of Magma is just up ahead, just beyond those cliffs!"

"Shoot!, we're not gonna make it in time, let me give you guys a boost!" Kuwabra yells, gaining my attention ttentuon along with Yusuke's.

"What do you have plan up your sleeve Kuwabara!?" My question is soon answered.

"Alright now, spirit sword get long!" His orange sword grows, picking through the demons in front of us and hitting the ground. Like a human sling shot, Kuwabara goes into the air, Yusuke jumps and grabs onto his shoulder and I jump, grabbing onto his.

"You guys, Jump!" Kuwabara hollers and I use Yusuke as leverage, climbing on his shoulder and I jump off of him and he uses Kuwabara to jump.

We land safely on the cliff and I wince, hearing Kuwabara body hit the wall. I hope he's alright down there.

I get up and see Botan flying over near the edge.

"Let's go, Koenma is just down there" She point over the edge. It's pretty hot here too, similar to Byakkos lair full of lava. We listen in to Koenmas yelling, something about Yusuke being a delinquent and me being irresponsible.

My let out a scoff in irritation.

"Let's pull him back a couple of feet" The voice sounds like a young kids catches my ear, surprising me "if he falls in that magma, he really will be toast"

"That's the idea sir, we didn't bring him here for the warm weather" Garuga says.

"He'll die" The boy exclaims. I look over the edge and at the situation down bellow. Koenma is currently tied up to a stick that dangles dangerously over the lava while Garuga stands close by, but what's even more interesting is that in the palm of his hand is a toddler with pink hair and pinks eyes. He's wearing wearing outfit that consists of the colors red, green, black and pink, but mostly black. He looks to be about Koenma size.